Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol mlb aint fixed. Just the NBA. Now im sure theres gms where the umpires have a little something going on but nothing like the NBA where every damn qtr half and whole gm is fixed
    This is true. The MLB is not fixed. Baseball is a much tougher game to fix anyway.

The NBA is as fake and scripted and rigged as wrestling.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

well just from everyones posts i can tell no one has a friggin clue how baseball is played. that whole error even tho it was given to Zimmerman was 100% the 2B D.Espinosa's fault. He is suppose to be there, Zimmerman made a perfect throw to the outside of the bag where, if the 2B was where he should have been it would have been a lot easy to turn two and certainly not an error that tied the game up. It's like in football where the QB is throwing to where the WR is suppose to be...Danny Espinsosa just F'd up big time and real baseball players would know that. not fixed just a dumb play.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

So easy to fix baseball, home plate ump just has to shrink the strike zone, forcing either more walks or the pitcher to throw on down the middle to get jacked for a hr.

BTW I was on Washington too and the game seemed in hand until the 8th the whole vibe of the game changed.

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Under Told U So no let MLB trick u

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

lol

lonegambler

guys take easy on lil nick he very emotional today

lonegambler

hate when people think they have all the answers, and then when time comes they fail to make the right decision themselves. great to give advice but not follow

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK, HAVE FUN W YOUR BOY.....nO TIME FOR BS CONVERSATIONS ANYMORE! bEST OF LUCK, LOL

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capnick in Sioux means Dead Last.

lonegambler

pulledclear i know this guy for a long time and hes a mr. know it all thinks he has all the answers for everyone but when it comes to himself he cant look in the mirror, i agree ive been around him 20 years until he decided to pick up and leave ny to go leave out west and struggle finding himself, but he can offer advice on picks and not even make a dollar off of any lol . word to wise before u question other people look at yourself, stare at the man in the mirror and for sure u will say u dont like what u see, so dont judge anyone how they live there life or they manage cause in all reality ur not managing your own life. keep capping lil nick and not making a dollar on any thats a fvkin joke see ya

Capnick
    Capnick's Avatar Become A Pro!

you talkin bout me? IM struggling? You live in mommys bedroom on an air mattress, chase a girl who threw you out, go see kids who aren't yours and to top it all off, hang out with one of my ex friends cause you cant find your own? And he penetrates you over, lives out of his car now, and you still hang out with him? And you have the nerve to write shit about me? Your the fuckin joke, not me... Remember, i HAVE SOMEONE who loves me EVERYDAY in spite of hard times... So penetrate off lil vinny, go hang out with your new loser friend, you both have a lot in common... DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN!!!!!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

EWWWW. A little scumbag war. Take it to Springer dirtbags.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukc all you pussies

lonegambler

My family loves not tolerates me my mother doesn't hate me lol as far as where I am dussch bag I can buy u and sale u and buy u back.again . As far as what I have compared to u cmon.man I got cash u have nothing im in AC whenever I want to go all sporting events season tickets and all u want is fir people to send u money to help u help urself instead of free loading off of everyone I've spent too.much time talking already too u drip dead in the desert

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quite a list of achievements for someone who has yet to conquer basic spelling and grammar.

First 12