Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

So who is gonna take LA Angels again tonite?

Obviously not me.

But the squares love the juice. -200 and still one the most popular bets of the day.

Laying -200 on a team that gets blown out by everyone on a daily basis.

Allure

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lmao this is worst than the lakers cause this team outside of AP is in its prime

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Allure, WOW!

What a call on this game dude! You are all over it these days guy! Geez, if I didn't know any better I would figure that you must have Biff's sports almanac!

Everyone who frequents the MLB sub-forum listen up to this man! He is obviously on point here these days so when you see his posts about longshots, be sure to tail my friends! I am very confident we will surely profit from these insightful predictions in the future!

Allure

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    Allure, WOW!

What a call on this game dude! You are all over it these days guy! Geez, if I didn't know any better I would figure that you must have Biff's sports almanac!

Everyone who frequents the MLB sub-forum listen up to this man! He is obviously on point here these days so when you see his posts about longshots, be sure to tail my friends! I am very confident we will surely profit from these insightful predictions in the future!
    Exactly.