No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Tommy Hanson is -190 on Friday for the reeling Angels

I know it's the Astros, but come on man.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had this game circled on my schedule several days ago and was thinking about Angels but man that halo offense looks like the bottom of an algae infested fish tank. Think I might pass on this one and take my chances fading Miami tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    I had this game circled on my schedule several days ago and was thinking about Angels but man that halo offense looks like the bottom of an algae infested fish tank. Think I might pass on this one and take my chances fading Miami tomorrow.
    Good luck MDF. Angels will probably win and so will the Dodgers I'm assuming, but you almost have to take Houston and Arizona out of principle alone. In fact, Arizona's looking like a very good play to me. That line is asinine.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Good luck NoCoin. You're correct about the Dodgers line. Even though Kershaw's pitching, I dont feel comfortable with Dodgers bats either. Kershaw may put in his six innnings but they're going to need more than 3 runs to win that game in Arizona especially on a big friday night game. I can see Dodgers bullpen giving it up late.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck MDF. Angels will probably win and so will the Dodgers I'm assuming, but you almost have to take Houston and Arizona out of principle alone. In fact, Arizona's looking like a very good play to me. That line is asinine.
    coin.. i respect you bro. but fading the best pitcher in baseball cuz his line is shitty is asinine. The dodger bats are nothing special , but out of all the plays we have to choose from on the board tomorrow, I really don't think we should be fading kershaw. Suppose the pen could penetrate it up, but wouldn't be surprised to see kershaw go 9.
    Last edited by jinxpro13; 04-12-13 at 01:07 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Good luck NoCoin. You're correct about the Dodgers line. Even though Kershaw's pitching, I dont feel comfortable with Dodgers bats either. Kershaw may put in his six innnings but they're going to need more than 3 runs to win that game in Arizona especially on a big friday night game. I can see Dodgers bullpen giving it up late.
    You're getting about 20 cents of value by taking the ARI ML as far as I'm concerned.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    coin.. i respect you bro. but fading the fading the best pitcher in baseball cuz his line is shitty is asinine. The dodger bats are nothing special , but out of all the plays we have to choose from on the board tomorrow, I really don't think we should be fading kershaw. Suppose the pen could penetrate it up, but wouldn't be surprised to see kershaw go 9.
    Someone look up Kershaw's stats at Arizona for me. I know he's struggled there at times in his career.

It's not just about the line either. I like this Arizona squad, even though they're depleted by injuries right now in the OF. When he's on, Corbin can be pretty solid too.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty risky. Angel pen sucks too, so even if Hanson pitches well. They could easily blow it

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Hanson will be DL'd at some point this season with arm issues. He should never be -190. Fade away

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I guarantee that dodger line drops like a rock

Grab some d backs while theyre hot boys

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

after sweating bullets for a win last night im done with the dodgers. I cant back a team that cant hit.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Kershaw pitches great in that ballpark.

And the Dodgers bats finally woke up last night. Crawfords hot and so is Adrian and Uribe

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Hanson will be DL'd at some point this season with arm issues. He should never be -190. Fade away
    I've been waiting for the inevitable "Tommy John" moment with him for years. Somehow he's always managed to avoid it.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Kershaw pitches great in that ballpark.

And the Dodgers bats finally woke up is ast night. Crawfords hot and so is Adrian and Uribe
    3 runs last night, 4 the night before is considered hot bats?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    3 runs last night, 4 the night before is considered hot bats?
    Yeah, only 12 LOB last night. Hot bats my ass.

Not to mention the last time Kershaw pitched at Chase, he imploded.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Kershaw is the best pitcher in baseball but his team cannot score and matt kemp will probably be suspended so who the fuk knows

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Above you said you almost have to take the Astros. No you don't, you just don't play it. Regardless of outcome is LAA or NO play

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Above you said you almost have to take the Astros. No you don't, you just don't play it. Regardless of outcome is LAA or NO play

EXhoosier10

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Norris is the better SP in this matchup. I'm not sure anyone can make the case that any team's offense is worth 90 cents better than the opposition, especially once you factor in the fact that the worse hitting team gets to face a below average SP

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    Norris is the better SP in this matchup. I'm not sure anyone can make the case that any team's offense is worth 90 cents better than the opposition, especially once you factor in the fact that the worse hitting team gets to face a below average SP
    Norris is the better pitcher BUT he's a chameleon away from Minute Maid. He's an awesome home pitcher but at times can get quite unstable on the road.

It's Angels Run Line or no play. I can see value on the run line tonight. Whenever the Stros are in town, it's always a potential recipe for the opposing team to break out of an offensive slump. I'm putting two units on the Angels run line.

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

Norris is the better pitcher BUT he's a chameleon away from Minute Maid. He's an awesome home pitcher but at times can get quite unstable on the road.

It's Angels Run Line or no play. I can see value on the run line tonight. Whenever the Stros are in town, it's always a potential recipe for the opposing team to break out of an offensive slump. I'm putting two units on the Angels run line.
    well said

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Took the Astros F5 here. GL!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Columbus
    Dallas
    Detroit-chicago under
    ottawa
    Cincinnati
    Houston
    Texas Under
    Toronto
    forget it the other 2 teams xD

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Took the Astros F5 here. GL!
    About the easiest +170 winner ever

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

So much for that players only meeting to come flat and produce 3 hits

shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

astros / arizona parlay man...paid +600!

EXhoosier10

Nice value play. Tommy Hanson is autofade material as a favorite. Play agaibst him all season long