Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Am i the only dumb fukk here on the White Sox?????

This White Sox team is awful. You let Dan Harren shut you down and hit a double ?????

This team is bad. Real bad. I cant believe how fukkin stupid i was to bet on them.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This White Sox team is awful. You let Dan Harren shut you down and hit a double ?????

This team is bad. Real bad. I cant believe how fukkin stupid i was to bet on them.
    Still alot of game left. But, you can call me Mr. Stupid also. I thought they would come out swinging and driving in runs early. Only 3 so far for those Sox.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

On them to as a value bet....figure haren would give up 7 runs

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Haren is a solid fade at -150 against an avearge pitcher, but axelrod isn't the pitcher to fade him with. TTo3.5 would have been the way to fade. or FF over 4.5

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

i told you not to bet against the nats and bal too but more so the nats. THEY DONT Fn STOP HITTING!!! the entire fukking line up is lethal and allow me to repeat myself harper/laroach scare the shit outta me so even tho haren is the worst pitcher they have i passed on the gm entirely

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Joe jerk off right here. Fuggin Haren has been a bona fide turd since last year with the Angels. I was all over this at + $

gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I was on em, figured haren would get lit up. How many men can they leave on base? especially in scoring position. They are a joke when men are on base.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    i told you not to bet against the nats and bal too but more so the nats. THEY DONT Fn STOP HITTING!!! the entire fukking line up is lethal and allow me to repeat myself harper/laroach scare the shit outta me so even tho haren is the worst pitcher they have i passed on the gm entirely
    And as good as the Nats are, wait until the Braves get healthy.
    Braves own the majors with the best record without the best catcher in the league not named Posey, (McCann) one of the best middle relievers in the game (Venters), and Freeman who guarantees you 20 + homers every year at first.

Brandon Beachy, whose shit is down right nasty is coming back this summer too.

Nats will be playing for a WC spot, Braves are the best of that division when healthy.

Allen24
    Allen24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

No Jeff Grant is on them as well!! And he doesnt ever win, not sure why sbr even allows him a main blog lol hes so bad

The Samurai

Not a Braves fan but with the eye test, they look like the best club in baseball, to me anyhow. Solid starting pitching, decent pen, bunch of speed guys who can hit for power, Braves pedigree alone. Gattis was a nice find. I'll be surprised if they don't win the division.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

checking in...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Axelrod was forced into the starting pitchers role due to injury. He's really got no business being there right now. He was able to keep Seattle down in his first start but facing the Nats on the road is a whole other animal.

WSox won't score unless the ball is leaving the yard. They don't move runners over. They don't situation hit. And the worst thing right now, their defense has really fallen off. This interleague shit this early didn't help. In short, I think they will do better when it gets hotter out. If you notice, they've been scoring late in games, especially when they are down. That just the bats swinging away and they are launching.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Not a Braves fan but with the eye test, they look like the best club in baseball, to me anyhow. Solid starting pitching, decent pen, bunch of speed guys who can hit for power, Braves pedigree alone. Gattis was a nice find. I'll be surprised if they don't win the division.
    I am a hardly a Brave fan myself, but decent pen? No, that pen when Venters gets back is lights out almost freaking automatic.
    Kimbrel is the best in the business right now, and will be for the next five years. But if the Braves are leading after six, rarely will they lose a game.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

Was on them too. Was the whole game. Had their team total at 3.5 Over though, so hit that at least...but barely.

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I am a hardly a Brave fan myself, but decent pen? No, that pen when Venters gets back is lights out almost freaking automatic.
    Kimbrel is the best in the business right now, and will be for the next five years. But if the Braves are leading after six, rarely will they lose a game.
    I stand corrected Sir. Thank you. Every morning when I wake up n put on my shirt, I'm gonna thank the lord for wet vagina and the braves lights out pen.

createdaily
    createdaily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

saturday is the day to bet on the white sox with chris sale pitching. he's the ace. axelrod is questionable and so is quintana who is pitching friday night.

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    And as good as the Nats are, wait until the Braves get healthy.
    Braves own the majors with the best record without the best catcher in the league not named Posey, (McCann) one of the best middle relievers in the game (Venters), and Freeman who guarantees you 20 + homers every year at first.

Brandon Beachy, whose shit is down right nasty is coming back this summer too.

Nats will be playing for a WC spot, Braves are the best of that division when healthy.
    Hopefully McCan gets back to his old self. He hasn't been very good recently and I would take Mauer and Molina over him for sure now. As far as Venters lets hope he gets his command back. People forget a few years ago him and Kimbrel were considered equal and both fighting for that closer position

The Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperDapper View Post
    Hopefully McCan gets back to his old self. He hasn't been very good recently and I would take Mauer and Molina over him for sure now. As far as Venters lets hope he gets his command back. People forget a few years ago him and Kimbrel were considered equal and both fighting for that closer position
    I just hope they keep Gattis with the big club. That guy is really making his bones at the major league level. I hear he's played some left field. Maybe they send Schafer down or maybe if Mccann gets back they find a way to move Laird. I think Gattis has a higher ceiling than McCann or laird.