$100

1st 5 Giants -.5 -105
    $100

Game Giants -136
    $100

Sandoval Prop
    o/2.5 Hits,Runs, Rbi's +100
    $200

Really I like a shut out today by the Giants or maybe the Cubs get a run.
    Giants -2.5 +180 looks nice ,but passing also u/ 7 +150 not bad either- tho the wind as of now may not play a factor ,but is blowing sse a bit and could get worse as the storm approaches. So playing anything below 8 I'm passing on.
    GL

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since Friday when I decided to slow my picks down and get back to keeping my profit and building the way I normally do i have been close to my typical week

23 - 15
    +1950

$100 plays
    W 8 L 14

$200 plays
    W13 - L 1

$500 plays
    W 1 - L 0

Slow and steady gets the $. Like I said before- I can show profit every week when I'm playing smart- Not 30 plays a day, but again i do that sometimes but have never went so silly for a month. I hope some folks out there cash with me- It will be a weekly thing- No losing- no crying- no explaining to the wifey. Its all real winnings with no BS or added BS. I don't write up before a play- I know some folks like a long story ,but its just not my style- I do enjoy writing tho,but don't feel it is necessary to write a big explanation of why someone should bet a game. Tho for those that do and those that enjoy that style- thats great for them.
    GL and make some cash
    GL
    Last edited by Hotpicks; 04-11-13 at 01:02 PM.