GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

(9/14) GiveMeaBJ's MLB Monday (8-8 +0.47 Units)

Wow rough Saturday. Wasn't on the forums yesterday. Looking to rebound from a terrible slump.

Baltimore Orioles +122 (Matchbook) to win 1.22 Units
    Well, the Rays have officially collapsed. After being just a few games out of the wildcard the Rays went on a three game slide pushing them to five games back and since they have been playing completley uninspired ball. That uninspired ball has turned a three game losing streak into an eleven game losing streak. Thats right, eleven! What would make me think they would come back and play good ball coming into Baltimore? They are still reeling and now have to go against a team that can actually hit the ball. They just took a few games from the Yankees which shows they are still playing motivated baseball. The Rays will try to stop the slide with 24-year old David Price. Price is a phenom who I am sure will develop into a consistent lights out pitcher within time. However, he is subject to the same problem that plagues tons of young pitchers their first few years in the league; he is awful on the road. He is 1-4 in 9 starts on the road with a 6.84 ERA. Some how 70% of bettors are backing the Rays on this terrible losing streak.
    Orioles 7, Rays 3

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Rays' bullpens will do the job for you in late innings, so don't worry when the O's are down 3 - 1 in the first five, LOL!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Yankees/Angels Over 9.5 (-120) (5 Dimes) to win 1 Unit
    Well the two best lineups in the league will hook tomorrow in one of the best hitters parks in all of baseball. I smell an over. If that isn't enough Joba Chamberlain is going for the Yankees and he has been absolutley terrible since the Joba expierment began about a month ago. Since it began Joba has made 4 starts going 13 innings and giving up 14 runs. Jered Weaver counters for the Angels. Weaver has been pretty solid all year however his road ERA is 4.98 this year. Another guy who struggles on the road, also in 12 innings against the Yankees this year he has allowed 8 runs.
    Angels 9, Yankees 5

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

St. Louis Cardinals -108 (5 Dimes) to win 1 Unit

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    Rays' bullpens will do the job for you in late innings, so don't worry when the O's are down 3 - 1 in the first five, LOL!
    Lol, thats for sure. Unbelievable this Rays collapse. Anything sticking out to you tomorrow?

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Cards, but they burnt me today, I am still feeling some effect it!

Well, I pretty much agree with all your picks, with the O's being my fav because I am still looking to fade the Rays any chance I get.

Then I like Reds FF, Marlins, Dbacks!