Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Rick Porcello- Anybody got a good read on this guy???

Whats the deal with Porcello ?

anybody think he throws a gem today?

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

He's a total coin flip at this point. I'm curious why the total is set at 9. When you look at the past matchups these two pitchers have against their respective teams you would think it should be higher. Setting it at 9 just seems fishy to me.
    Last edited by mandude; 04-10-13 at 12:17 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Aussiefalconfan

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

What betting it right now feels like

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

LOL. So true. I'm sitting here wasting my time trying to decide if I want to take Detroit or the under. If I bet Detroit I'm hoping Porcello has his shit together & pitches deep into the game. If not I've basically put my money on their bullpen which I would not feel too confident in. Porcellos history vs Toronto is not encouraging but you have to weigh that against their current production which has been cold at best. On the flip side you have Buehrle who is not a strike out pitcher against a very tough lineup who seem to be heating up. I guess I would lean towards the Tigers but I don't think it's worth putting money on.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

my take is he sucks- buerhle not gonna hold tigers either lots of bats shitty bullpens I bet the game over

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

I bet it over 8 - 155 on five dimes hourly weather shows lght rain up till about 2pm then clear till night

neutral
    Update your status
    neutral's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3546

Buehrle is the better of the 2 pitchers in this contest but neither are very solid, with the bats on show here, i would lean to the over

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Check out porcello's bat vs pitch against the blue jays roster....