P2
    (D Bet) Buehrle: Tor 8u
    (A Bet) Buehrle fade: TB 1u

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    Just a quick stat. rl for -200 favorites and above this season are 16-10 (61%). Usually a -200 RL hits around -115 to -105. I am on DET tomorrow and seen the juice at -160 which was shocking to me for a RL, so had to go back and look up some stats on it. Hou pitcher is 0-6 this season losing by RL each and every time, so hopefully verlander can get the job done in the same fashion (being 3-2 this season). Lets hope for another 17-2 victory.

Doesnt exactly relate to this system, but given the odds and RL figured it be nice little stat to have so far this season.
    I started betting these tonight...I parlayed boston with a -600 soccer fav...the soccer fav tied....lost a unit..then I bet boston -1.5 +100 for a unit and a half....

-2.5u to start...hate starting like that.

samrock67
    samrock67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

5/6/13 RECAP

S3
    (A Bet) Cin 1u
    (A Bet) Bos 1u
    (A Bet) Tor fade: TB 1u
    (A Bet) TB 1u

P1

P2

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Ouch....glad I stopped playing...how is that even possible ?

samrock67
    samrock67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Guys, thanks for tailing/following, but I'm going to shut this down until further notice. I know it looks like I'm jumping ship because I've started to keep track of TDK's system on the RL as well. If someone wants to take over and post plays you are more than welcome to. I will probably run some numbers in July to figure out a profitable way to run the RL on Stifler's picks, but until then I'm shutting this down. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best of luck to everyone.

illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by samrock67 View Post
    Guys, thanks for tailing/following, but I'm going to shut this down until further notice. I know it looks like I'm jumping ship because I've started to keep track of TDK's system on the RL as well. If someone wants to take over and post plays you are more than welcome to. I will probably run some numbers in July to figure out a profitable way to run the RL on Stifler's picks, but until then I'm shutting this down. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks Sam, Its too bad this didn't work as we had hoped.
    Perhaps last nite 100% loss is a good place and sign to Stop.

I'm going to continue with stiflers system, the only mix is i'm going to implement the RL under these conditions:
    1- when I feel strongly a game will could have plenty of runs
    2- when I feel the RL represents +ev (in which case I will make 50% ML and 50% RL)
    3- When the juice of ML makes it to much of a gamble, risk not worth reward.

Unfortunately no system, just on a per game basis.
    I would love to start my own post, but I'm not reliable enough and don't have access to gambling sites at my gov't job.

Best regards!

First ... 78910