HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Wtf is wrong with this seasons pitching

listing im talking from a fans perspective here not just a better. The laa/tex gm was my last chance too see a pitchers duel and its 2-3 1st inning and earlier cin/was was sposed to be a duel and it was 3-3 after 2inn. Price sucks weaver sucks verlander sucks dickey sucks COLE HAMMELS is the worst and matt FN cain got rocked too WTF HAPPENED TO GOOD PITCHING

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

is there a new performance enhancing drug out there or something somebody please explain this shit to me PLEASEEEE

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    listing im talking from a fans perspective here not just a better. The laa/tex gm was my last chance too see a pitchers duel and its 2-3 1st inning and earlier cin/was was sposed to be a duel and it was 3-3 after 2inn. Price sucks weaver sucks verlander sucks dickey sucks COLE HAMMELS is the worst and matt FN cain got rocked too WTF HAPPENED TO GOOD PITCHING
    Price had a great year last year, you can't expect him to keep it up. Weaver doesn't fare well in Texas. Darvish had a no hitter going last game till the last out, when a pitcher has that kind of game, they usually have a bad game after that. Dickey went from NL to AL, most pitchers don't adjust that well to that. Dickey also had a new catcher today and I actually don't consider him to be that great. April isn't Hamels best month. Yankees were about to get swept and good teams try harder to avoid the sweep. I don't know about Cain though.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

go watch kershaw

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im just gonna bet on hitting till further notice smh im done backing pitching saturday king felix Fd me and on sunday price Fd me even harder so no more of this pitching shit till like mid may im betting on bats for the time being

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

im just gonna bet on hitting till further notice smh im done backing pitching saturday king felix Fd me and on sunday price Fd me even harder so no more of this pitching shit till like mid may im betting on bats for the time being
    exactly. dont put so much weight into who the starting pitcher is.

Offense is important too if not more important.

Take the San Francisco Giants for example, it doesnt really matter if you have a great pitcher pitching against them in San Fran. They cant hit worth shit so any pitcher will look good facing them.

And opposing teams dont know they are not supposed to hit well in san fran.

Take tonight for example.. i wouldnt be surprised if the Rockies rock Bumgarner and De la Rosa shuts down that weak offense the Giants have.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Take the San Francisco Giants for example, it doesnt really matter if you have a great pitcher pitching against them in San Fran. They cant hit worth shit so any pitcher will look good facing them.

Take tonight for example.. i wouldnt be surprised if the Rockies rock Bumgarner and De la Rosa shuts down that weak offense the Giants have.
    this guy definitely knows what he is talking about

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

its Fn terrible unless you just faded good pitching u lost i mean even SS and weaver got hit as dogs so it didnt matter if u played a fav or a dog

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

buy high sell low

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Keep in mind rox also have good numbers lifetime against bumgarner

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Keep in mind rox also have good numbers lifetime against bumgarner
    Since when! This guys money against Colorado

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201