Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Angels +125

I love the value we're getting with one of the top pitchers in the game. Weaver had 4 quality starts out of 5 against them last year, and I love his chances to continue that success tonight. I believe Darvish may pitch well, but he won't come close to a perfect game this time around-this Angels lineup has had success against him before. Anytime you get two pitchers this close in caliber (I honestly think Weaver is still better), it only makes sense to take the + odds. Good luck if you decide to tail!

TheDarkKnight01
    TheDarkKnight01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    I love the value we're getting with one of the top pitchers in the game. Weaver had 4 quality starts out of 5 against them last year, and I love his chances to continue that success tonight. I believe Darvish may pitch well, but he won't come close to a perfect game this time around-this Angels lineup has had success against him before. Anytime you get two pitchers this close in caliber (I honestly think Weaver is still better), it only makes sense to take the + odds. Good luck if you decide to tail!
    good luck buddy.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Stinking joke hengot tagged for 3 runs with a 2-0 cushion. Unacceptable

TheDarkKnight01
    TheDarkKnight01's Avatar Become A Pro!

After last night, ATL must be loving the acquisition of the Upton brothers right, Semper!? I think they'll push and try to out-do the other as most siblings tend to do, great pickup for your team.

Good luck to you!