I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Bases (and others)

Back on the horse. Mixing sports and bets. All entertainment. Upped with new book. 5Dimes (sportbet) is in the corner till they get their shit together. I'll play my balance there again down the road.

All bets will be $25, pars $10....till I get me legs under me (or drink)

Baseball - 952 Cincinnati Reds pk -118 for 1st 5 Innings R Detwiler -L Must Pitch M Leake -R Must Pitch

Hockey - 62 Montreal Canadiens -116 for Game

Basketball - 805 Charlotte Bobcats +8½ -110 for 1st Half (may chase 2nd h later)

par-
    Hockey - 51 Chicago Blackhawks -130 for Game
    Hockey - 53 Philadelphia Flyers +107 for Game
    Hockey - 56 Los Angeles Kings -180 for Game
    Hockey - 62 Montreal Canadiens -116 for Game
    Hockey - 64 New Jersey Devils -127 for Game
    Hockey - 68 Phoenix Coyotes -171 for Game

par-
    Baseball - 952 Cincinnati Reds -113 for Game R Detwiler -L Must Pitch M Leake -R Must Pitch
    Baseball - 970 Detroit Tigers -185 for Game P Hughes -R Must Pitch M Scherzer -R Must Pitch
    Baseball - 977 Oakland Athletics -117 for Game B Colon -R Must Pitch B Norris -R Must Pitch

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I cant back Bartolo as a fav on the road. I dont care who they are playing.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I cant back Bartolo as a fav on the road. I dont care who they are playing.
    I hear ya. I think that would apply more to a game later in the season. And possibly in the heat when he's got sticky fingers from the cotton candy between innings. Early in the year, he still has a high sugar buzz from all the off season carb intake. This isn't a walk thru for Oak on the road vs Norris and he is a road fav here. Also, it seems to me the public has been holding their own during this early part of the season.

I/O

quarter teaz

Basketball - 816 Syracuse U +7 for Game
    Basketball - 818 Louisville U -5 for Game

If I'm back, it may be from a phone so it'll possibly look different, especially the later it is (and liquid intake)

Stokes36
    Stokes36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Why no bet on the Mariners Felix vs the #5 starter for the Sox

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes36 View Post
    Why no bet on the Mariners Felix vs the #5 starter for the Sox
    A few things here. Not impressed with Felix's last start vs Oak's bats in a pitchers park. Axelrod getting a start due to injury. He should be in the pen flicking peanut shells. He knows if he shit's the bed here they will find another 5th starter elsewhere and it's back to batting practice. Day game in a hitter friendly park may throw off Seattle coming off a good offensive game vs a weak pitcher that didn't do well. If Axelrod can hold his own for 5 or 6, the WSox pen is pretty strong this year. WSox have had a ton of success over Seattle and even against Felix. It's soft tossers that KILL the Wsox. They like heat. This may come down to the end. Felix may escape with a no-decision, but he ain't gonna just dominate today.

I/O

Gonna throw an play here on the Scrubs to fuk everyones day up. On the rubber, aweful vs monster upstart. On the field, aweful vs dominating. No real line movement with the planet on the fav (I know, baseball a different animal).

Baseball - 957 Chicago Cubs +165 for Game C Villanueva -R Action J Teheran -R Action