PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlie Befuddled Is Still The Worst Manager In Baseball

Any Phillies fans catch the game today?

Charlie Befuddled is a fukking nitwit.

Dom Brown plays all spring in right field but today Chollie starts him in left and then looks confused when he looks lost out there.

He brings in Horst, who was awful in the 6th, and then kept him for the 7th and he promptly loads the bases lol.

He needed to get a strikeout in the 8th so what does he do? He brings in an old man who's fastball is topped out at 88 mph then acts confused as to why they let in 9 runs lol.

The Phillies need to fire this clueless fukk ASAP.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wait, Charlie is the clueless fuk?

Were you puking this up in 2008 when the Phillies won the WS? I'm guessing not.

So because Brown is half/retard and can't play left at the level of a high school prospect, it's Manuel's fault?

How about the fact that Ben Revere, Howard, and Michael Young are all hitting less than .180?

Or Kendrick is a mess.

Maybe if Ruben Jr didn't give Ryan Howard the silliest contract in baseball, the Phillies could have spent some money on middle relief.

No one is surprised the Phillies suck. They're old, and young at the wrong places. They are going to lose 80 games.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

World Champs 2013

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

So because Brown is half/retard and can't play left at the level of a high school prospect, it's Manuel's fault?

How about the fact that Ben Revere, Howard, and Michael Young are all hitting less than .180?

Or Kendrick is a mess.

Maybe if Ruben Jr didn't give Ryan Howard the silliest contract in baseball, the Phillies could have spent some money on middle relief.

No one is surprised the Phillies suck. They're old, and young at the wrong places. They are going to lose 80 games.
    Revere, Howard, and Young not hitting are no excuse for why he left Horst pitch the 7th when he got shelled in the 6th.

Yeah, the Phillies won the WS in 08 but Manule cost them the WS in 09 and the NLCS in '10.

Why would he start a right fielder in left? Do you think it's the same thing? It's not.

The guy is as clueless as it gets and the Phils need to fire this dumb fukk ASAP.

Colin Kaepernick
    Colin Kaepernick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    World Champs 2013
    lol?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Kaepernick View Post
    lol?
    Yes of course. Have as much of a shot as the world beating 2013 Stanley Cup Champion Flyers.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Or Kendrick is a mess.

sammy dont bother

i stopped posting in op's threads because he's the dumbest fuk on sbr....and fuk i violated my own rule...im out!
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave InTheDrink 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Charlie Manuel may be the dumbest person on the face of the earth. I literally get a headache if I try and listen to him talk for more than 5 minutes.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

being from philly yes Charlie can seem clueless but hes not. As for Dom Brown yes his defense sucks but right now he is one of the few good spots in the batting order. Plus if they had anyone else they would def try them out. I believe Brown is actually a left fielder well that is where he played minors and he also played the Braves series there so no sure what your complaining about him for. The pitching mess yes ill give you that one. We thought bringing adams would be great cause he could get us to Pap to close. Issue now is we need someone to get us to Adams.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Anyone catch the Phillies game today?

Elmer Befuddled single-handedly turned a 3-1 win into at least a 6-3 loss.

Time to fire this old, senile, clueless fukk.

Manuel is absolutely fukkin clueless.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Pretty sure it's the incompetent "big league" players the whore shit GM signed. Keep blaming the guy sitting on his ass the entire game.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Pretty sure it's the incompetent "big league" players the whore shit GM signed. Keep blaming the guy sitting on his ass the entire game.
    Normally you would be correct Deuce, but this motherfukker just watched his fukkin ace slowly die on the mound and let him flounder when he should have pulled his ass.

When Cliff Lee starts having control issues, you know he's close to done. Manuel sit on his fat ass and watched the guy slowly lose a 2 run lead.

He then brings in fukkin Aumont, who fukkin blows, and loses the game.

Any games the Phillies win, they win despite Manuel not because of him.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

This team is awful, I drove by the ballpark today coming home from work and there were alot of empty seats...

Our baseball city is falling apart, for a while there my day was built around the Phillies games....

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Manuel just got himself thrown out of the game LOL.

This guy is such a clown it's at pathetic level now.