frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Who is on King Felix tonight

How many times this year are you going to get him at plus money? I know he is pitching on the road but O.co Coliseum in April is as much as a pitchers park as it gets. I like King Felix over Brett Anderson in a pitchers duel, even if the Mariners lineup has a hard time hitting lefties. But the M's were one of the best road offenses last year.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I can't wait to watch this game tonight. Can't bet it for homer reasons. M's are under most peoples' radar and they have a decent line-up and one of the best defenses in the league. Will miss watching vargas pitch this year and I'm not completely sold on the BP. GL to whoever is backing them tonight!!

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Count me in!

Of course I am a homer...

Monchito
    Easy Come Easy Go
    Monchito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

Brett Name of a true champion

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    How many times this year are you going to get him at plus money? I know he is pitching on the road but O.co Coliseum in April is as much as a pitchers park as it gets. I like King Felix over Brett Anderson in a pitchers duel, even if the Mariners lineup has a hard time hitting lefties. But the M's were one of the best road offenses last year.
    Thought this for all the same reasons, especially getting Felix at + odds. Instead I took Cards ML early at +105