MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Getting White Sox with Sale on the mound at only -125 is a steal .....Pound It

I'm aware that the Royals had a very promising Spring Training and savvy veteran Shields is on the mound but getting Chris Sale at only -125 holds great value today. This kid is incredibly filthy and was a CY Young candidate last year with 17 wins. White Sox offense was strong last year in scoring runs and the lineup is just about identical so runs should not be an issue.

Many are saying this will be the Royals breakout year but I'm still skeptical and they'll need to prove it to me. If this was later in the season and both teams have similar records like last year, this line would easily be -200 or higher. The reason why this line is so low is because the books are overvaluing the Royals strong spring training and they have Shields on the mound. Shields had a good 2012 season but he'll be pitching mostly outdoors this year without the friendly indoor confines of Tropicana Field.

Sale was one of my money making gems last year and I'm gonna ride this workhorse again this year.
    Take full advantage of this line because it has incredible value. Give me Sale over Shields at only -125 all day every day.

Best of Luck

------------------------------------White Sox -125 (3 units) -------------------------

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice write-up

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Hate to be against you on this MDF. You're as solid as they come.

I think Sale's in for some serious regression this year. His workload in 2012 will catch up to him. Really like the Royals' makeup. I got the number at an earlier price on KC; wouldn't necessarily take it where it is now.

FTR, I'm fairly confident the Royals will finish ahead of the White Sox in the Central this year. I just think they have a better overall team.

Good luck.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rone247 View Post
    Nice write-up
    Thanks Rone .....let's pound the books and have a prosperous season this year.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I think Sale's in for some serious regression this year. His workload in 2012 will catch up to him. Really like the Royals' makeup. I got the number at an earlier price on KC; wouldn't necessarily take it where it is now.

FTR, I'm fairly confident the Royals will finish ahead of the White Sox in the Central this year. I just think they have a better overall team.

Good luck.
    Royals looked great in Spring Training no doubt and they had flashes of brilliance in a lot of home games at Kaufmann last year but this will be a road opener.

I could be wrong but I seriously don't think Sale is due for a regression. This kid has so much filthy stuff, reminds me a lot of a young Randy Johnson in his prime. Similar pitching motion equally nasty stuff.

We'll see what happens Coin .....good luck on your play.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

GL bro

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Royals looked great in Spring Training no doubt and they had flashes of brilliance in a lot of home games at Kaufmann last year but this will be a road opener.

I could be wrong but I seriously don't think Sale is due for a regression. This kid has so much filthy stuff, reminds me a lot of a young Randy Johnson in his prime. Similar pitching motion equally nasty stuff.

We'll see what happens Coin .....good luck on your play.
    Sale basically carried my fantasy team last year, but he hit a wall down the stretch of the season. We'll see if he has his second wind now.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

I do not see this line being over -200 later in the season with both teams having similar record...

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Like the young Royals team myself. Think they might surprise a few people in central. Guess will see. Gl

VictorHDH
    VictorHDH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Looks good by now ..... Any plays for tonight??

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Put it on the board fellas .......Sale was nasty today with the shutout.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Royals of old...

Good job MDF!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call!

Sale got some pretty sick defense along the way today as well

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Damn - had a lean on Sale and I missed this post. Nice winner. And glad see guys like you and NoCoin back here. Let's make some $$$ this season, fellas.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Call.!!!!!

VictorHDH
    VictorHDH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Hi MDF
    Are you going to post a Pound the books threat this mlb season?