Relaxing with experience
    Hotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Monday (Marlins $ / Wash

Marlins/Washington
    1st 5 innings Florida -.5 +250 $100
    Game Florida +215 $100
    game Florida -1.5 +360 $100
    game Florida o/2.5 +105 $100

Nolasco has pitched well against washington and believe he gets it done again today. Stras getting smacked around a bit today.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Live in game 8th innging Giants/LA

LA -.5 hits + 155 $100
    LA -.5 runs +320 $100

easysaid
    easysaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Dude, your burried ok? find a tout or give up gambling.. anyone laying this much on opening day has no fkn clue.

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Dude, your burried ok? find a tout or give up gambling.. anyone laying this much on opening day has no fkn clue.
    Im buried- your the joke fukkk stick- Im a beast idiot- opening day? that was yesterday- Today is day 2. Do what you do and dont worry about my winning ways- you see what happend- runs -hits / Kontos got shelled as I expected- If there had been a prop that Kershaw was going to hit a homer- Id hit it 2. So go back to your bedroom and play your x-box youngin

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Other than a wild few wks that I dropped 7k profit that was all one during my 1st 3 wks posting here- have made it back -well close to. i win all the time- you either recognize or you dont- I dont care what you think. As far as the 1st game. Could have went either way- I went for the +$ tho really should have went with my 2 originals- 1st 5 u/ Game u. But did what was posted. Still up for the day. How you doin?
    And if 600 is a lot for you- then maybe you should be the one not gambling- I recommend your x-box- moms cooking and a warm milk and a nite nite story. you need the clue- because your the fool. sick of you smart azz jokers that have no clue what they are speaking,but use words without thinking them thru 1st- dip shit boy

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Philly/Atlanta

Atlanta scores 1st +110 $100
    Atlanta 1st 3 runs +140 $100

Atlanta -1.5 +195 $100
    Last edited by Hotpicks; 04-01-13 at 06:47 PM. Reason: added 0 to fisrt play-had it 10

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post

anything you want to add dip stik?

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Cards/DBacks

cards -107 game $100

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Always going to be haters I love it... Good hit on Atlanta

Hotpicks
    Relaxing with experience

Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Always going to be haters I love it... Good hit on Atlanta
    Thanks- i usually dont respond,but Dude just seems like a prick- complete pointless message he left- Tho the 1st four plays were gutsy - I had the unders as stated above as my 2 plays and just went for the bigger $ instead- The unders were the play- Tho made up for my mistake quickly. I do see some guys thoughts on waiting to make plays until the season gets rolling, but that is not the case for me and many- you have to get a feel from day 1- win or lose that is how you make your next calls.Especially if you see a number that looks good. I dont think there is one person that follows that rule for the NFL- any one who claims it is full of dudo......
    GL