Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

My Pick To win the 2013 World Series

Last years pick was the Reds. Fairly optimistic after they got into the playoffs as that is more then half the battle, but of course, they did not get it done.

Here are some of the picks I looked at and reasons I didnt pick them

Tigers +700 - This is obviously just not worth it, as I never pick the favorite anyway. They will be a good team and there is no reason they shouldn't make the playoffs, but the closer issue still hasnt been answered with Rondon being sent down to AAA earlier this week. I expect it will be in shape or form by the time the playoffs start, but this team just has a feel of being one of those teams that hasnt the talent, but can't get over the hump.

Angels +700 - Also not worth it , but I have my doubts about this team for some reason. If Pujols/Hamilton go cold for a stretch it will be interesting to see where things go.

Blue Jays +900 - This line shouldnt be this low...IMO, just have a feeling something won't go wrong and the Yankees somehow win the division anyway

Reds +1100 - My Pick from last year, and I thought about picking them again this year. But I've decided im not hanging my hat on Dusty Baker this year

My Pick to win the 2013 World Series

Atlanta Braves +1500 -

The line is just right for me to feel it is worth the risk.

This team seems to be built very well. There first problem though is that they are in the same division as the Nationals, who will probably win the division, so I am automatically throwing myself in the wildcard game with this pick. Possibly a dumb risk and more then likely why all the division favorites are lined so much higher then the guys that could give them a run. You've got a pretty good combination of speed and power in the lineup with the Uptons and then guys like McCann and Uggla. The rotation looks pretty solid and then of course you have the bullpen. The potential lose of Venters could stink it up a little bit, but I see no reason Kimbrel goes into a serious downward spiral.

Go Braves

and Pirates

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Love it!!!! Great pick! Go Bravos