jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I Really Hate BaseBall

Baseball use to to easy to cap and make a profit. No lead is safe any more,the pitchers can not even throw strikes.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

i agree... just watch the phillies struggling against the nationals WTF?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is the time in the season when MLB gets all crazy!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    People told me not to bet this last month of the season, so I bet half my usual amount and am absolutely getting destroyed.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Guys, that's true! Baseball is the most profitable American Sport but it gets weird after September.

Best MLB Advice: Quit betting baseball after 1 September.

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Quote Originally Posted by jpowderly View Post
    Baseball use to to easy to cap and make a profit. No lead is safe any more,the pitchers can not even throw strikes.
    What made it easy to cap in the past? Your second sentence makes very little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    i agree... just watch the phillies struggling against the nationals WTF?
    The Phillies won that game, the 1st game they've won in the last 5. Every team in baseball goes through spurts like this. The Yankees have the best record in baseball by far (90-50) but are nowhere near automatic, winning .643 of their games played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Although the Wild Card doesn't have as many teams involved as they have in recent years, I would still focus on those teams as they are still playing for something. Unless you are in the system I would find it much harder to cap teams that are putting out a new lineup every other day, i.e. teams conceding elimination and calling up prospects.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    People told me not to bet this last month of the season, so I bet half my usual amount and am absolutely getting destroyed.
    If you let other people tell you how to bet you may as well pay for a service.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Guys, that's true! Baseball is the most profitable American Sport but it gets weird after September. Best MLB Advice: Quit betting baseball after 1 September.
    Agree with baseball being the most profitable American Sport, so not sure why you would want to quit betting it after September 1. IMO now is the best time to bet, you know what to except from certain teams and what not to expect from certain teams. Nothing changes from opening day till the last game of the season, every game has a winner and a loser.....
    if you are picking more losers then winners I'd quit,
    if you are consistently breaking even, money management is crucial, would lower my limits until I got smarter.
    if you are making money, then don't change anything.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

My system has gone to shit this month, and like all sports, the last month with playoffs looming seems to change the way things used to happen.