MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick for all of you late night baseball degens ....take TAIPEI over Korea later

Korea's offense is struggling at this year's tournament. They have decent pitching but their offense blows. Taipei has some sluggers on their squad this year. They outmashed a very strong Nederlands team last night 8-3. Korea has no major league players on their squad. They're relying heavily on a bunch old school players. Getting Taipei at only -125 is a downright gift.

Taipei is on a roll and could win this tournament. Here's my warmup play for you guys before the official baseball season starts.

Best of Luck

----------------------------------------TAIPEI -125 ---------------------------------
    Last edited by MagicDiceFlow; 03-05-13 at 12:07 AM.

golfhotel95476
    golfhotel95476's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Like the play sir maybe have drop a unit or two on it for fun

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by golfhotel95476 View Post
    Like the play sir maybe have drop a unit or two on it for fun
    It's definitely worth a few units. I got several units on it myself.

I also forgot to mention, this Taipei team boasts the most players under contract with Major League Baseball. They have 28 players under contract with MLB!!

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any opinion on Brazil and China?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Any opinion on Brazil and China?
    Even though China's offense blows, I can't trust Brazil at that price -235. Brazil is struggling in this tourney as well. I don't feel like rolling the dice on who sucks more.

Much better value with Taipei imo......at least they have a slew of good hitters that can bail them out just in case the pitcher struggles.

Good luck though.

golfhotel95476

Yeah im glad i played this netherlands game instead of thay brazil game i might play the under in that brazil game

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Korea's offense is struggling at this year's tournament. They have decent pitching but their offense blows. Taipei has some sluggers on their squad this year. They outmashed a very strong Nederlands team last night 8-3. Korea has no major league players on their squad. They're relying heavily on a bunch old school players. Getting Taipei at only -125 is a downright gift.

Taipei is on a roll and could win this tournament. Here's my warmup play for you guys before the official baseball season starts.

Best of Luck

----------------------------------------TAIPEI -125 ---------------------------------
    I was thinking the same thing about Brazil after observing their run count so far. China blows as you said so I just went with the Taipei team instead for -130. Gl MDF.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Brazil after observing their run count so far. China blows as you said so I just went with the Taipei team instead for -130. Gl MDF.
    If I had to pick anything on that Brazil game , maybe the Under. China can't hit worth a lick. They may get shutout again tonight.

GL Ron

golfhotel95476

Taipei -125 3 units

Brazil under 7.5 1 unit