spankmythighs
    spankmythighs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

Spring Training Chase and Fade

Gonna do this up similar to Wallco on the NHL forum. Chase a team to win after 3 losses and fade a team after 3 wins. All bets ML only. Let's see what happens. If 2 teams are playing each other than use your better judgement and either bet both or go with the team with more losses or against the team with more wins. Todays picks:

FADE

Kansas City
    Seattle
    Tampa Bay

CHASE

Milwaukee
    LAA
    Texas
    Toronto

**Because Milwaukee is playing KC we will double our unit size on Milwaukee.

HERE WE GO!!

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I used this strategy in NHL a few years ago. Carolina opened the season up and lost 15 in a row.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by spankmythighs View Post
    Gonna do this up similar to Wallco on the NHL forum. Chase a team to win after 3 losses and fade a team after 3 wins. All bets ML only. Let's see what happens. If 2 teams are playing each other than use your better judgement and either bet both or go with the team with more losses or against the team with more wins. Todays picks:

FADE

Kansas City
    Seattle
    Tampa Bay

CHASE

Milwaukee
    LAA
    Texas
    Toronto

**Because Milwaukee is playing KC we will double our unit size on Milwaukee.

HERE WE GO!!
    Good luck with this but..............In baseball(IMO) never bet on a hot team to loose and never bet on a cold team to win.!

spankmythighs

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Good luck with this but..............In baseball(IMO) never bet on a hot team to loose and never bet on a cold team to win.!
    Maybe I should try this in reverse then. Whatcha think? Go with the trend instead of against it. Kind of like baccarat.

spankmythighs

I will try both and see what happens. I feel like the reverse system would work better.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by spankmythighs View Post
    Maybe I should try this in reverse then. Whatcha think? Go with the trend instead of against it. Kind of like baccarat.
    I know a little something about this, and yes the trend is your friend...............also never lay more than -130 in spring training.! Good luck to you.

spankmythighs

After one day it is apparent to ride the trend as I would have won every game with one tie.

davidmiru
    davidmiru's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    i like the way you think