Bettalent
    Bettalent's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB ATS stats by date?

I want information on the ATS (against the spread) stats for a team one specific date.

Say, what ATS stats had NY Yankees April 10 2012??? Can I get this info somewhere for all teams? I only find ATS per season for each team, but I want from the start of the season to a specific date.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt the spread (run line) always -1.5? If so, why cant you just go to team website > schedule > select date and look at the score?

On second read, do you mean a running total? So say by April 10, 2012, the Yankees have played 7 games and are 4-3 ATS?

BuckeyeKaptn
    BuckeyeKaptn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Covers.com

Plus many other web sites.

I'm assuming you mean Vig on the Run Line....-1.5 (+100) or +1.5 (-164)...Yeah, covers has that...Look under teams, past

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

you need Run Line Stats? Sorry amigo, but I can't hear you right now -- I'm watching the movie 'Powder'.

Bettalent

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt the spread (run line) always -1.5? If so, why cant you just go to team website > schedule > select date and look at the score?

On second read, do you mean a running total? So say by April 10, 2012, the Yankees have played 7 games and are 4-3 ATS?
    Yes, like you wrote last. Is there any way to get the ATS stats (like 4-3, 57%, as you said) a specific date?

For you other who answered; read again.

OMGRandyJackson

Not sure where youd find this info, but it wouldnt be very tough to create for yourself...

Bettalent

Yeah I know but the time it would take is too much

OMGRandyJackson

If your only looking for the year 2012 you could probably do it fairly quickly..Ask in players talk tho maybe someone there will know, I feel like this info has to be out there somewhere.