LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Which public team will be the best fade in 2013?

Which team do you think is going to seriously underperform this season aka Boston last season? Will the Angels live up to expectations with that lineup? Will the Dodgers finally start scoring? Is there too much love for the Blue Jays right now? Any input is appreciated!

vegasmike007
    vegasmike007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

I'm not really a believer of the Blue Jays. They traded for a bunch of losing players...that have never won anything in their whole entire career. Also fade the Yanks early.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I'm going to fade the shit out of the Angels and Red Sox this year.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Dodgers.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Red Sox and possibly Blue Jays, but I do not think people are gonna bite on the Jays.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    Red Sox and possibly Blue Jays, but I do not think people are gonna bite on the Jays.
    I agree. I think the Jays are going to sputter out of the gate and be over valued for a while. Yankees too. I'm on the fence with the LA teams though.

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alternate between Angels, Yankees and Blue Jays, depending on who they play.

Da Beer Guy
    Da Beer Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade the Yankees, Red Sox, Nationals, Phillies, Angels,

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

yankees

team is old

pitching is bad

bullpen is suspect

offense has diminished

they will still get respect though cause there the yankees so the value could be there

vrksayy
    vrksayy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yankees have a mediocre lineup at best. Outside of cano and maybe jeter who do they have? Ichiro? Youk? Tex? With grandy out they'll struggle even more. I'll be playing dogs whenever they're favored, which they will be. Toronto is overhyped. They might get 89 wins, or they might bust. Who knows, it's still only february. I'm excited for this season though.

drnkyourmlkshk
    drnkyourmlkshk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

1. NYY
    2. Texas (no bench or bullpen joe nathan is 39)
    3. St. Louis awful rotation
    4. The LAD. God they remind me of last seasons red sox & marlins.

I dont think toronto will get enough respect from the linesmakers (-150 to -200) to make them a huge fade early on.
    I like the A's, O's, M's, pads, bucs and tb as purely value spots so far.

Da Beer Guy

I would LOVE for the yankees to suck this year!!!

hahaha fukking guidos

Da Beer Guy

Quote Originally Posted by LowRollin View Post
    Which team do you think is going to seriously underperform this season aka Boston last season? Will the Angels live up to expectations with that lineup? Will the Dodgers finally start scoring? Is there too much love for the Blue Jays right now? Any input is appreciated!
    Angels may be a good fade for awhile. They just seem like a tense bunch of players , they seem to collectively put too much pressure on themselves.

Blue Jays will be ready to kick some ass right out of the gate! This team has that "playboy swagger" they aint nuttin to fukk with if you know what i mean. these guys will be playing with a huge chip on their shoulder, ready to prove to everyone that AL East now their bitch. I am not a Blue Jays homet but I honestly think they could be
    the most exciting team MLB has seen in 10 years, once they get that line-up clicking on all cylinders.

To me i gotta fade all the old teams to start the season. Gonna fade the Yankees hard core.

Who else team is old and has starting pitchers that will baby their arms early in the year?

Phillies might be a good fade for the first week or 2.

Shaky bullpen. Old and injury prone position players and veteran starters who will put on leashes to start the season.