rookiebiotch
    rookiebiotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers at Yankees

I hate when I see this shit and the opposing team is playing the yankees, but I think the Rangers pull off this win tonight for the biggest upset of the night!

First of all i realize milwood has lost his past three starts, but some were just very unlucky. I have bet Milwood all summer and hes played well up untill the passed three games, which also leads me to believe tonight is the night he ends his streak of losses.

Second of all Ive noticed that when Joba pitches and the NY line is HIGH he looses!

Third... the last two times millwood and Joba faced eachother (5/26/2009), Texas won 7-3.

Fourth... Joba's last three starts vs. texas were no decisions, but texas won all three times, as where texas has won the passed 2 of three when playing the yanks.

I am slowly learning what things to look for when it comes to betting, and What i have realized is nothing ever consistantly works, but when i see things like this it makes me want to put a few bills on the rangers.

Does anyone have any input to help me out with this???

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I was initially leaning towards Texas too but now it's a big question mark with how great Yanks are playing.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

UNDER 9.5 is my POD here.

rookiebiotch
    rookiebiotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lt... I have followed you religiously the passed to NHL and NFL season. I may take you up on that under bet. Why are you leaning toward the under? Joba scares me