ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

LEANS for Monday 8/24

Now guys a I do have a play here and it's really hard to ignore.I seldom play totals but the more i see it the more i like it.

MIL/WAS Over 9 (SUPER HEAVY) As you can see,they are a perfect 7 of 7 going over the total this season between these 2 teams.I'm not going to stop this trend,no way imo.Over it is.

Brewcrew RL (MEDIUM) Courtesy of DEXTER.

Bluebirds ML (MEDIUM) Halladay is due for a win here.As the jays bats are starting to heat up.I think they will provide the runs that their pitcher deserve.

GL guys .

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

GL ragiche.....

ragiche

thanks head_strong,GL to you too .

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel good about the Bluebirds today over the Rays. Halladay was unable to get the win on his last outing. Today he should secure win number 14. Good Luck today!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by ragiche View Post
    Now guys a I do have a play here and it's really hard to ignore.I seldom play totals but the more i see it the more i like it.

MIL/WAS Over 9 (SUPER HEAVY) As you can see,they are a perfect 7 of 7 going over the total this season between these 2 teams.I'm not going to stop this trend,no way imo.Over it is.

Brewcrew RL (MEDIUM) Courtesy of DEXTER.

Bluebirds ML (MEDIUM) Halladay is due for a win here.As the jays bats are starting to heat up.I think they will provide the runs that their pitcher deserve.

GL guys .
    damn u .u beat me to the punch.i ready to bet the wife on the over,look like this is a close as a sure thing

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ragiche
    I dont know about that Over... it seems good on paper, when you look at the hitting stats for both teams recently...last 3 game Brewers are hitting .312 and Nationals .255, plus the nationals pen has a 1.736 WHIP ...but Balester O/U record so far is 2-4 Gallardo is 10-15.... so the individual trends are against it, which is basicly a good sign to me... only problem is that well over 90% are on the over so far...
    Points Awarded:

ragiche gave peterpan19 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ragiche

Peterpan,
    Thanks for that info bro.Booked it already.I'm off to work right now.Be back after work.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    ragiche
    I dont know about that Over... it seems good on paper, when you look at the hitting stats for both teams recently...last 3 game Brewers are hitting .312 and Nationals .255, plus the nationals pen has a 1.736 WHIP ...but Balester O/U record so far is 2-4 Gallardo is 10-15.... so the individual trends are against it, which is basicly a good sign to me... only problem is that well over 90% are on the over so far...
    haha it better hit or the wife is gone.

Gnutti
    Gnutti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I'm on the over too - so it goes under... ALWAYS when I like an over/under and the public is big on it too it doens't hit... But I'll give it a chance. Sad night yesterday cause the White Sox lost......... Hope to bounce back today:

Red Sox -1 (2.2 units)
    Angels (1.1 units)
    Brewers/Nats over 9 (0.5 units)
    Last edited by Gnutti; 08-24-09 at 10:43 AM.