gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...
    gamblingisfun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8632

How did the majority of the main cappers on here do last year in mlb?

I'm really only asking about the ones who capped and posted results all year long, and not just ones that flamed out after a couple weeks. After looking back at past threads I'm seeing that most of them were in the red for the season, not majorly down, but had a losing season units wise. Is this correct?

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I think last year was a rough year for a lot of people in comparison to previous seasons.

dontparlaymebro
    dontparlaymebro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

LT was up like around 40-50 units if i remember correctly

mebaran
    Con los terroristas
    mebaran's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

I was one of the ones who flamed out, unfortunately, but I didn't really notice anything different about last season. If anything, the totals market seemed pretty tight, but that's about it.

I was up a decent amount after early May betting money lines. Trying to stick it out this season now that I have a bit more time to cap games and stay up to date on data acquisition throughout the season.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

yup. last year anal me.

gamblingisfun
    I'm a 'handicapper'...
    gamblingisfun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8632

So last season was difficult for cappers, except for a few? Was there anything noticeably different last year? Like faves or dogs winning more or less than expected or totals being off from historic average seasons. I tracked a system I made, I posted a couple days of it, and it didn't do too well on those days (of course) lol. But it ended up pretty well up about 144 units. 1264-1057-43 was my record on totals and money line bets. Each game i bet i bet a total and ML. My system mainly picked unders like 64% of the time but however it worked out i ended up being 53.5% right on totals. Anyway it makes me feel good that it was a tough season yet im still up (even though its not proven on here and whatnot). I hope whatever i did last season works for this coming one.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It was a hard year for me I was down -24 units.!!