pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Who These Correia and Perez - They're Killing My Over !!

I thought (alongside some others) that these guys were unremarkables among the unremarkables.

How come they're bludgeoning my OVER?

This has to be the BAIT LINE of the day !!

pocketlint

Thank god ....that I landed some on the OVER of the REDS-GIANTS game to level off the losses !!
    One more run for either the REDS or GIANTS and I'm fair again.

ujacol
    ujacol's Avatar Become A Pro!

good man. i might also brake even but still, bad night, wel get the books tomorrow pl

pocketlint

what-the-how-in-the-wide-load-scum-a-rang-cowbell-did-they-do-the-over?

I stopped watching....and was on Giants game !!!

Panekkkk
    Panekkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 567

That was honestly one of those rare once every five years type of thing ... That was nuts. I didn't bet it but congrats on cashing lol!

pocketlint

I mean this is that game when one usually finds themselves on the other side .... mourning a bad wager ....and doing the root-cause-analysis as to whether it was

a) a BAIT line by the bookies that had everyone suckered in hook line and sinker
    or
    b) just one of those days when a has-been-performing team suddenly under-performs due to some freak dance of the neurons in the heads of the players
    or
    c) for that very same factor of unexplainable variance that people don't go ALL-IN and bet their first born ...in their wagers even when they have scrutinized their picks to the greatest detail...

Its actually very refreshing to find myself on the winning side of this freak match.

I'm sure you have seen other freak games like these:

One hockey game from last season comes to my mind....The Flyers routed the Canucks pretty much in the last 1:30 minute of the game...sending some mean pucks.

the Canucks lost like a four goal lead in the span of 1:30 and must have felt like they were raped in broad day light at a busy crosswalk !!

I felt worse coz I had a ton of money on the Cancucks !!

ujacol
    ujacol's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahha i remember that game, that was just insane, just like last night