Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Angels futures odds

Wondering what some of the futures odds will be?

I am guessing season O/U will be 97.5

5Dimes had Angels at +850 (4th choice) earlier today. Line is now down waiting for updated line to be put up.

Worth a play? Thoughts on this new super team?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

They still don't have enough pitching. Dodgers will be better

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Angels did not fix their bullpen, which was their only problem last season and going into the offseason.

Thinking this team is improved with the acquisition of another outfielder is amateur hour material.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hamilton does not make this team that much better than last year. Torii Hunter had a great year last year and when adjust for park Hunters OPS+ 132 wasn't far behind Hamilton's 139.

Clown Shoes
    Clown Shoes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Getting one of the top offensive OF in the game is a huge get. Ill take Hambone to Hunter everyday. As for the bullpen they will have a full season of Frieri to go with Downs. They also acquired Ryan Madson. Getting rid of Walden is also addition by subtraction. There are some question marks like how will Hanson and Madson bounce back. I still think they are going to get another starter somewhere down the line moving one of their extra outfielders (Bourjos/Trumbo) But how can you not like what they have done so far? Now they get a full season of Trout, Albert is no longer in the adjustment period, and they are adding Hambone who has played in the division. They also get to play the Astros 18 or so games a year now.

Call me an amateur but I am buying in.