pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

FFukk This Lying Down Shit !1 Lets Beat The Bhicch Ball Gods And Make Some $$$

The Wagering Drought Has Set In.

Discounting metro-boy-on-boy-touts like kokblokker, lap-dog stallions and thread-deserters [
    Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    notice how the guy who started this thread hasnt come around in awhile???
    ] where have all the baseball NATIONAL-TV-GAME speculators gone?

If shit aint converting for you or anyone you know and these are officially no-wager days, genuine well-wishers would caution others as well and not hide in a window-less tool shed.

Dont give us that holier-than-thou burnt-rice-crock-pot-sshit. Save it for Uncle Bens!!

If you got balls worth the meat in a falafel wrap you should call and not duck or dive or bilk and then claim I was too late too get to the plays:

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    i was busy today and did not have time to post them
    You would be kicking and screaming if that plays you had intended to wager on indeed turned out to be gold but you didnt have time to wager on them.

So dont cower and slink back just admit it has been a ffuukking hard wagering week.

Thats the only way to gain respect around here.

================

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i will be TB tonight.. that's for sure.. still not one of my strongest picks, but will be on them for sure.. and now that you are on them too... how can we lose..

you are the NAT'L tv game expert.. you never lose a game..

Im still waiting for this cake-hole to get back since he trolled in a fellow lick-boy's thread about how they collectively were gonna get every National TV (-broadcasted) game right. Troll-happy nimrods waiting to bait noobs

You wish you could have the last two minutes of your life back?? You can get ten times that added to your pathetic life when you post here
    IN WEAL AND IN WOE.

Around the world and twice as smug you ffucckkk knuts !!

Nickelicious
    Nickelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

Quote Originally Posted by pocketlint View Post
    You would be kicking and screaming if that plays you had intended to wager on indeed turned out to be gold but you didnt have time to wager on them.
    I somehow doubt that Curious would be kicking and screaming about plays that might have turned out to be gold but he didn't have time to wager on tehm. Everyone has an "other" life and anyone can fall behind for a day or two (or twenty).

pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelicious View Post
    I somehow doubt that Curious would be kicking and screaming about plays that might have turned out to be gold but he didn't have time to wager on tehm. Everyone has an "other" life and anyone can fall behind for a day or two (or twenty).
    Bullocks....if all he was wagering was 1 unit anyway it wouldnt do a whole lot of good to post or not to post here.

TA used to delegate someone he trusted to post while he was on the road (in his Hockey thread).

It aint about that. Its about the principle of coming through at all times. When you are singing and winning and when you are not....

Like Mike McDermott says: "Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker"

Not very far from the truth here either.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im down 10 units this week, sometimes after a rough day or two I take a few days off......

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Wouldn't it just be easier for you to tell who YOU are on today instead of blasting everyone else for not catering to your every whim?