EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

looking for model ideas for 2013

I'm looking to bounce some ideas with someone/people to try and improve my current MLB model or work my way into game/player derivatives.

I have myself a system (my own) that I've been using for the past three years that has amounted to just under 200% return based on bets between 1-5% of my br (playing on average 4-5 games per day). 2010 & 2011 profits were mainly made off of ML bets as well as team totals. I kind of got away from TT's in '12 and added in game totals that made a decent chunk of money as did TT's.

I'm going to keep playing my model, obviously, but I'm going to be tweaking it here and there and was hoping to get some ideas from others that have been successful as well.

As a note, I don't play games solely based on my model, as there are many other factors that are hard to quantify (eg bullpen rest, weather, ump, etc).

Anybody out there been successful long term?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    I'm looking to bounce some ideas with someone/people to try and improve my current MLB model or work my way into game/player derivatives.

I have myself a system (my own) that I've been using for the past three years that has amounted to just under 200% return based on bets between 1-5% of my br (playing on average 4-5 games per day). 2010 & 2011 profits were mainly made off of ML bets as well as team totals. I kind of got away from TT's in '12 and added in game totals that made a decent chunk of money as did TT's.

I'm going to keep playing my model, obviously, but I'm going to be tweaking it here and there and was hoping to get some ideas from others that have been successful as well.

As a note, I don't play games solely based on my model, as there are many other factors that are hard to quantify (eg bullpen rest, weather, ump, etc).

Anybody out there been successful long term?
    wrong forum pal

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Hi EX,

You can PM if you'd like. I think I can collaborate.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

thanks, italian.