curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gants are falling apart

I took the Giants vs the Braves today but when looking at their hitting stats they are falling apart.

Anyone have any ideas on what is up with the Giants hitters?

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Giants don't hit on the road.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry about it. It is the correct play.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I took the Giants vs the Braves today but when looking at their hitting stats they are falling apart.

Anyone have any ideas on what is up with the Giants hitters?
    its just that their pitching has been so good people didnt realize they have no hitting.now that the pitching has been faltering.now people are realizing that they have no hitting at all

buffettgambler
    buffettgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Falling apart is probably not the most accurate assessment. Playing truer to form is. Their hot streak at the play from late June throughout July was predicated on Rowand, Uribe, and Sandoval playing above their true worth. Now that they are starting to cool down, the Giants are being exposed as an inferior team at the plate.

MILEHIGHMONSTERS
    MILEHIGHMONSTERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree. They arent a inferior team. They had a few games where they had a hard time scoring. That happens to every team. No time to panic. They have to good a pitching staff and just enough hitting to get the job done. Doesnt matter to me if they win 1-0 or 30-29. They are fine and are just going through what every team goes through.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's because they aren't very good.

Their lineup is the second worst in the NL. Only the Padres, and the injured Mets have a worse current lineup.

xXxBallin21xXx
    xXxBallin21xXx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5716

U talkin about my hometown?! Giants is not falling apart bro, but they are definitely getting better. Giants wins today.

buffettgambler
    buffettgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MILEHIGHMONSTERS View Post
    I disagree. They arent a inferior team. They had a few games where they had a hard time scoring. That happens to every team. No time to panic. They have to good a pitching staff and just enough hitting to get the job done. Doesnt matter to me if they win 1-0 or 30-29. They are fine and are just going through what every team goes through.
    I stated they are an inferior team at the plate.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants and Texas are the best dogs of the day.