tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Day Record: 1-1-1 +0.00 Units
    Overall: 56-55-6 -0.32 Units

Rays/Orioles Over 9.5 (-105)
    Niemann and Tillman aren't great pitchers, and these two teams are in the top 5 for slugging over their past three games. This should be a fireworks show as far as runs scored goes.

Red Sox/Blue Jays Over 7.5 (-120)
    I love it when Vegas posts a number so low because one team has an ace on the hill. Buchholz isn't great, and the Red Sox rarely get shutout. 7.5 shouldn't be hard to go over.

Cubs/Padres Over 6.5 (-120)
    Same thing here. Harden and Latos? This isn't Walter Johnson and Christy Mathewson. Does Vegas really think we're such squares?

Giants -110
    Although he's not my boy anymore, gotta back Zito in this game. Arroyo will return to the crappy form that has plagued him all season, and the Giants will show why they are a playoff contender.

Good luck everyone!

tbill11

Day Record: 2-2 -0.25 Units
    Overall: 58-57-6 -0.57 Units

Don't have much time to explain, as I'm moving back to college today. Not bad at all. Here's the picks though:

Phillies/Diamondbacks Under 9 (-115)
    Marlins/Astros Over 7.5 (-115)
    Twins/Rangers Under 10.5 (-115)

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Good luck today. Get back in the green

tbill11

For the love of God...

Day Record: 0-3 -3.45 Units
    Overall: 58-60-6 -4.02 Units

The gambler in me wants to keep plugging though, so lets do this. Tail at your own risk haha.

Red Sox -103
    The Yankee bats are finally starting to cool off, and the Red Sox really shouldn't be home dogs here. I'm also expecting Pettitte to come down to earth after his recent slew of good performances. He's not that great of a pitcher anymore, and it will show tonight when he faces a hot hitting, heavy hitting Red Sox team.

Phillies/Mets Over 8.5 (EV)
    Vegas is trying to make a trap play on a public that still thinks Hamels is good as gold. The problem is that Pelfrey is not, the Phillies are hitting fantastically, and Hamels will at least give up a couple runs to contribute to the total. This one goes over to make up for my misjudgement on yesterdays under.

Rangers/Rays Over 9 (-120)
    Two teams that hit the crap out of the ball, battling for wild card position. This game reeks of an over.

Twins -120
    The Twinkies should have no problem bouncing back from their embarassing loss yesterday. Blackburn gets the job done.

Good luck!

MexicanStallion

Good luck today

tbill11

Day Record: 1-3 -2.23 Units
    Overall: 59-63-6 -6.25 Units

Alright, now it's really crunch time. I've been making solid money in other sports, and baseball is keeping me from where I need to be. Gonna make a few more days of plays to try to get into the black, and then might abandon baseball for a bit if it's still holding me from profitability. Just better hope that isn't the case.

Rangers/Rays Over 9 (-105)
    An over is absolutely overdue for these two heavy hitting ballclubs. It still amazes me that yesterday's didnt hit, but tonight's will.

Yankees/Red Sox Over 10.5 (-110)
    Tazawa's gonna get rocked, and Burnett is due to give up at least a couple runs. These bats are hitting like crazy and both of these teams are hungry to win, which usually is a great recipe for an over.

Orioles/White Sox Over 9 (-115)
    Hernandez has looked pretty shabby, and you can bet the playoff contending Sox will be pissed that they dropped a game to the lowly Orioles yesterday. Expect Hernandez to get blown out here.

Good luck everyone, and let's hope beyond all hopes that I have a positive day.

tbill11

Day Record: 1-1-1 -0.15 Units
    Overall: 60-64-7 -6.40 Units

OK, got some good plays today. I'm seeing the angles on these, and feel very good about all of them. For some reason a fantastic hangover makes the board look so much more playable. Let's get some money today!

Giants -110
    I will take Lincecum as an underdog on principle alone any day. He is the best pitcher in baseball, and the Giants are a damn good baseball team. Jimenez will pitch a good game, but not as good as the freak.

Cubs +155
    Risky value play here. I don't see the Cubs losing a four game sweep to the Dodgers, and I think their bats will get in order today.

Cardinals/Padres Over 9 (EV)
    Smoltz is pitching so I mean...yeah. This is gonna be a slugfest.

Red Sox/Yankees Over 8.5 (-110)
    Not even Beckett and Sabathia can stop these hot bats right now. This one's going over just as the other two did.

Good luck to those who still care about my floundering record and bullsh*t explanations.

tbill11

Day Record: 2-2 +.45 Units
    Overall: 62-66-7 -5.95 Units

Don't have much time to explain again after the board deleted my explanations, so here's what I've got:

Detroit +110
    Red Sox/White Sox Under 10 (EV)
    Athletics/Mariners Over 8.5 (-115)

Good luck all!

tbill11

Day Record: 1-2 -1.05 Units
    Overall: 63-68-7 -7.00 Units

I'm tired of the f*cking around. Let's win some money.

Athletics -105
    Anderson is a much better pitcher than Rowland-Smith, and the A's should be pissed about the way that they blew the game last night. I expect the A's to show up tonight.

Giants/Diamondbacks Under 6.5 (EV)
    Haren owns San Francisco, and Cain just plain owns. This game will end 2-0 or something similar.

Dodgers -122 2 Units
    The Rockies will come back down to Earth tonight, and the Dodgers are the perfect team to show them that they are not the premier team in the NL West.

Padres/Braves Under 8 (-105) 2 Units
    Latos is a good pitcher, and Jurrjens has been very impressive, especially against bad teams like the Padres. These clubs won't light up the scoreboard, because they rarely do in the first place. An easy under is in line tonight.

tbill11

God, these relievers are making me very close to abandoning this experiment. I have one play that I'll post right now, and it might be my only play tonight.

Day Record: 1-3 -1.49 Units
    Overall: 64-71-7 -8.49 Units

Dodgers -134 3 Units

The Dodgers will get revenge tonight, and Wolf will be dominant. This bullsh*t ends here. As much as I hate the Dodgers, they pull out the win tonight.

tbill11

Dodgers looking good, so I'm going to add a play:

Athletics +102

MexicanStallion

I was on both plays. Nice call on the Dodgers

tbill11

Well whattaya know, a positive unit day! Leave it to my A's to get swept by the Mariners though. Oh well, the Dodgers are keeping me in the game and keeping my hope alive for baseball.

Day: 1-1 +2.00 Units
    Overall: 65-72-7 -6.49 Units

I have plays for tomorrow morning for sure, but I'm waiting until tomorrow morning when 5Dimes begins to offer better lines. I'll be back soon enough!

tbill11

Here's the morning plays to get me through a long ass day of class:

Yankees/Rangers Under 10 (-120)
    This game shouldnt go under. Which is exactly why it's going to. Burnett returns to form today and pitches a great day game for this hungry New York crowd that hasn't seen him shine in a while. The hitters will cool off after last nights game before this morning, and the total should go under.

Mets/Marlins Under 9 (-120)
    These clubs still can't hit, and Sanchez is looking very solid since his return.

More to come later most likely. Good luck!

MexicanStallion

Good luck

tbill11

Only one play for tonight:

Braves/Padres Under 8 (-124)

GL everyone!

First 123