fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Value Plays

I went 1-1 -0.05 units yesterday thanks to Seth McClung. I will fade that guy in the future.

White Sox +130: Besides Greinke and being at home, the Royals have no edge. White Sox have one of the top road offenses in the game. Their bullpen is number 11 and their defense is better than the Royals'.

Rockies -130: I think this is a great price for the Rockies at home against one of the worst teams in the game.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Good Luck,

I like Rockies too, but pitching for Rockies in this one may be reason why line is so low, D-Backs pitcher is good on road compared to decent home pitcher for Rockies.

Rockies are better team, so I think they find a way to win.

But, as for the W. Sox, I liike the Royals tonight at home w/ Greinke.

fifawcs

The Rockies are a gift tonight. Rockies are among the best teams in baseball. Dbacks are atrocious. Even if Scherzer pitches well, he will last 5-6 innings. Then, their terrible bullpen comes in and the game's over. Regardless, I don't see how the Dbacks can win this game.

Greinke is good, but have you watched the royals play? They are so bad. They make so many errors and cannot hit at all. They are a different team than they were earlier in the year. Danks isn't such a bad pitcher himself and at least he has an offense and bullpen behind him.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

The "valuest" plays today are:

Mets RRL +175
    Dodgers -2.5 (+180)
    Twins -2.5 (+190)
    Angels RL +135

Come back and check this post after the games!

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I am also on the White Sox +136 with a lean on Colorado.

Other Value:
    New York Mets +142: Both the Mets and the Phillies are not so hot. Phillies totally suck at home yet they opened as a favorite? I'll go with the lesser evil and the plus points.

Oakland Athletics +115: This games line opened at even with the crowd betting on Cleveland to end their losing streak. Cleveland has a bad habit of giving away too many runs, I feel the same will happen again tonight.

fifawcs

There's value with the Mets, but the Phils can at least hit. Mets can't hit their way out of a paper bag and make so many errors. Phils have top defense.

A's also can't hit. They suck against lefties, which is what Huff is. It's true that Indians give up runs, but they also score a lot of runs. I'd stay away.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    The Rockies are a gift tonight. Rockies are among the best teams in baseball. Dbacks are atrocious. Even if Scherzer pitches well, he will last 5-6 innings. Then, their terrible bullpen comes in and the game's over. Regardless, I don't see how the Dbacks can win this game.

Greinke is good, but have you watched the royals play? They are so bad. They make so many errors and cannot hit at all. They are a different team than they were earlier in the year. Danks isn't such a bad pitcher himself and at least he has an offense and bullpen behind him.
    i totally agree.the rockies should have this won early in the game but as far as the whitesoxs,uhhh dont think so

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I'm going with the Whitesox today too. Danks has been good lately and at +138 I'll take the Sox.

louis.ana
    louis.ana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Nice job fifawcs