ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Why not look ahead to Friday ?? Lets do it!!

Blue Jays vs. Yankees

I'm leaning Yankees early as of now. The reason is because the Yanks are hot right now. They have won 7 games in a row. Also Burnett is pitching against his old team and he will have a little motivation. What makes the Burnett factor even better is he lost earlier this year against his old team, so that will motivate him even more to be focused. Also in his last 3 starts his ERA is 0.44. Now on the other hand Toronto recently beat Tampa before ending a 4 game loosing streak. And lastly the Jays are pitching a lefty and the Yanks are hitting lefties at .295 the last 3 games.

What you guys think?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Also the Yankees play will be even better if they lose today... If they loose today it could possibly be a 10 unit play tommorrow

Big Fundamental
    Big Fundamental's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are BANG ON with this call. I've hammered the Yanks -1 HEAVY. I live in T.O., follow the jays closely, and have seen both Tallet and A.J. pitch too many times to count FYI. Yanks win this one by 3 runs + minimum.

SiliconToad
    SiliconToad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Braves
    Cards
    Dodgers
    Rangers (maybe for 1/2 a unit)

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Blue Jays huh?

ZBOIZ, thank you for getting your ten unit plays out to the public early like I had asked. This way more people can see what not to bet well before the games start. You are a pillar in this community.

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

I'm liking for the early games..

Yankees RL
    Braves RL
    Cubs RL

woodman663
    woodman663's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Blue Jays huh?

ZBOIZ, thank you for getting your ten unit plays out to the public early like I had asked. This way more people can see what not to bet well before the games start. You are a pillar in this community.
    Tallet has so far rebounded well after every loss and he did well against the Yanks last time.

Teams who snapped a winning streak of at least 3 games are 54-79 on the season in the game coming directly after that loss (an amazing 18-27 if that game is the first of a series and 23-32 if that team is playing at home). This statistic I give you to counter the argument that losing against Seattle somehow makes this a better play. (source = http://sportsdatabase.com/mlb.py/que...+&submit=query )

Besides, Yankees are always overrated by the bookies. If I wasn't a Blue Jays fan and afraid of jinxing them, I'd go Blue Jays.

Beastxxx
    Beastxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I second you woodman.
    i am a jays fan and everytime I bet on them they lose