fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday Value Plays w/ Writeups

After looking like I was going to finish yesterday 6-1, I finished 3-4 -0.24 units. I guess it could have been worse.

Pirates +115: Home underdog against poor road team. Bucs are better in every category right now.
    Tigers -119: Verlander should give the Tigers the innings they need to give it to their late relievers, who have a 3.90 ERA. Tigers have offense while A's do not.
    Giants +130: Cain is as good as Lincecum. Even if Cain doesn't go 9, the Giants' pen is solid. Guaranteed solid pitching performance at plus money.
    Phillies -108: Hamels is still among the best pitchers in the game. Expect the Phils to come out swinging after giving up their win in alte innings last night.
    White Sox +105: With the way the Indians have been playing, there's no reason for them to be favorites with Jeremy Sowers on the mound.
    Orioles +141: The O's offense last night screwed over my Boston play. That's not why I like them tonight. The O's are 23-19 at home this season and Bergesen seems to thrive in these situations. As long as the O's can get to Beckett, the Red Sox bullpen is thrashed.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Giants and Pirates!
    The Cardinals offense is a joke right now. A 5-year old can shut out the Cubs on the road.

fifawcs

Orioles are so shitty. They blow a 4 run lead in the ninth. Why not let Bergesen pitch the complete game Trembley?

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

yep! Giants will beast!

fifawcs

If I'm lucky, I'll go 2-4 today.

fifawcs

What a disappointing 1-5 day.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hamels suckkkks.

fifawcs

It turns out Brandon Lang was on the Giants, Tigers, and Phils today. That explains why they lost. http://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662733&page=111