fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Value Plays w/ writeups

I went 4-3 +1.70 units in my last day of interleague.

Pirates +101: The Cubs aren't good enough to warrant being a road favorite. A team that is 14-24 on the road and has a worse bullpen and offense than the Pirates shouldn't be a favorite here.

Royals +126: This is another case of a poor road team getting this much chalk. The Royals have a young stud on the mound who is very underrated.

Giants -126: This is one of the rare times it pays to cap the starting pitcher. Lincecum has the ability to shut down the opposing team making his chances of success pretty high. Plus, the Giants have the better bullpen. St. Louis' pen is hurt without Chris Perez. Unless Brad Thompson can match Lincecum, I don't see the Cards winning. If the Giants manage to score 3 runs, they should be good to go.

Dodgers -108: Anytime you can get the Dodgers at close to plus money at home, do it. The Rockies sport the worst bullpen BAA of any team in the majors. The Dodgers are solid in every category and are at home.

fifawcs

Cubs have freel in center field. What a joke!

fifawcs

2-1 thus far. Let's hope the Dodgers cash.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Good job so far. I looked into the Royals also, but one play a day.....

fifawcs

I like royals tomorrow too. Twins should not be getting this much chalk on the road since they are so bad in those games.