edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody on the mets tonite?

jeter out illness,wang sucks but looked ok last outing,bringing down his ERA,still high,good DP pitcher if he keeps his pitching low and not high hanging meatballs,want some speighetti w/that,public all over NYY and both games NYY won -1.5,mets bats r sleeping w/their scab line-up,cora sucks,believe it 40 something sheffield w/ the lowest paid contract wondering if he would play in the line-up is the only 1 doing something,david (who) wright where have u been?but yet for some reason i have a feeling the mets ml or the +1.5 is a good bet b/ its j/too easy for the NYY to sweep this w/the public all over the NYY,thoughts please thank-u BOL to all what ever your choice. need this win, won on det. j/by the short hairs today WHEW

kornixxxx
    kornixxxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm.. I am still wondering...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bet the OVER. Two iffy pitchers on the mound, but theOVER has great history for both teams in this situation

"The club from the Bronx is 16-4 after four or more consecutive road games in 2009 and 12-3 OVER with a rested bullpen, which has throw two or less innings in each of the last two games since last year. The Mets are hoping Hernandez can provide a spark, since he is 14-7 (+11.2 Units) as a home underdog of +100 or higher over the last three seasons. (Team's Record) Based on the current form of both pitchers, Hernandez moving to 16-5 OVER as a home underdog of +100 or higher (Team's Record), would not be a shocker."

Source, SBR poster --- LUCKYME

edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

thought u were on the under?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I didnt bet the UNDER yet, but I was considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I think Wang will find his stride in today's game. He's been to good for too long for him to just fall off soo dramatically. I'm not going to bet this, but I'm considering the UNDER -120.