CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

World Series Game 3 ( San Francisco Giants Analysis)

Ok lets look at this Giant team going into Game 3 up 2-0 against the Detroit Tigers. Ok so before the lines even got released I was honestly expecting Annibal Sanchez to open up at -125 not -140. No lie no joke about me thinking it would open at -125. I wouldnt of been bothered with -130 either, but -140 I was pretty surprised it opened up that high and I come back form work tonight to see it got juiced up to -150 and even -155 at some books....... Are you kidding me! Wow ! The Giants SHOULD be DOGS in this match though. No reason they should be favored. Was not expecting to see a line of +130 for the Giants.

Sanchez is a great pitcher I have mad respect for him he is a good pitcher and his record doesnt mean or prove shit he is a better pitcher then his numbers show. Im am quite glad we have Vogelsong coming in to challenge him though because I honestly dont think Sanchez is that much better then Vogelsong. And remember Vogelsong feeds off the energy from the crowd. But this time he is gonna be feeding off the energy from the Tiger crowd. The Giants have an intersting pitching staff their pretty religious guys that are laid back as hell. So if you wanna bring religion into this then the Giants are the team. Not trying to sound stupid or start an arguement just stating little things.

COMERICA is going to be loud but I was watching ticket prices and Tickets dropped an average of $150 for Game 3 at COMERICA the second the Giants won game 2. Doesnt matter though the stadium will be sold out with White lame Rally Rags in Action.

Vogelsong has to keep Jackson and Infante off the bases. If those guys get on base then trouble can start brewing

My question is what are they going to do with Pablo Sandoval?

Angel Pagan is playing great baseball and the city of San Francisco is in love with the guy.

Marco Scutaro smiles when he swings at the ball because he knows he is going to hit the ball its funny as hell actually.

MVP Posey is still lurking on the offense but his defense is wonderful.

Crawford is playing obnoxiously hot baseball at shortstop, he is living the dream that every kid growing up wants playing for his home team http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...d-series-story

Do I honestly think the Giants will win Game 3? Ehhhhhhhh I think Vogelsong matches up excellent with Sanchez but is Game 3 of this Series the easiest bet of the Series...... LMAO Hell nooooooooo, bunch of tools thinking Game 3 is easy as hell to bet. FUK No this game is tough as hell to try and break down.

I want the Giants to win I want a parade to come back to San Francisco, but everyone in San Francisco is pretty nervous about game 3 because we are going into Tiger territory now.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

I'm not nervous. SF will win the series, but do I think they sweep? The answer is no. I honestly don't want to see a sweep...it'll be boring. I agree with you tomorrow's game is no piece of cake that everyone thinks its going to be.

People STILL don't realize that the Tigers had a subpar regular season. Beat the Yankees when they were on their worst slump ever. It wasn't the Tigers that beat the Yanks, the Yanks dug their own grave. & ohhhh woooow the Tigers beat the Oakland A's. but BARELY. Espn analysis says Tigers win it all. ALWAYS FADE THESE FUKERS.

SF wins World Series, I honestly don't know who wins tomorrow but I bet you if the Tigers win, it won't be easy.

ses_d

good analysis though.

I played SFG for games 1 and 2 at plus value...if I had to make a play tomorrow I would play SF again. but honestly, tomorrow's game is a no play for me. If Detroit wins, great...gives me an opp to take the series bet.

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea whos going to win tomorrow, we can see who has the momentum heading into game 4 to decide which ML to bet, as for now 2 good pitchers are pitching tomorrow and in tigers territory, have to wait and see if giants can still carry the momentum with 2-0 and see if tigers can gain momentum back at home, i'd lay off any ML or RL for this, go for UNDER 7

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    I'm not nervous. SF will win the series, but do I think they sweep? The answer is no. I honestly don't want to see a sweep...it'll be boring. I agree with you tomorrow's game is no piece of cake that everyone thinks its going to be.

People STILL don't realize that the Tigers had a subpar regular season. Beat the Yankees when they were on their worst slump ever. It wasn't the Tigers that beat the Yanks, the Yanks dug their own grave. & ohhhh woooow the Tigers beat the Oakland A's. but BARELY. Espn analysis says Tigers win it all. ALWAYS FADE THESE FUKERS.

SF wins World Series, I honestly don't know who wins tomorrow but I bet you if the Tigers win, it won't be easy.
    they didnt just barely beat the oaklands, if it wasnt for valverde they'd wrap the series up by game 4

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Blowhisdong and the Giants at +140 vs the Tigers and Sanchize is a flat out joke, period.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Ok lets look at this Giant team going into Game 3 up 2-0 against the Detroit Tigers. Ok so before the lines even got released I was honestly expecting Annibal Sanchez to open up at -125 not -140. No lie no joke about me thinking it would open at -125. I wouldnt of been bothered with -130 either, but -140 I was pretty surprised it opened up that high and I come back form work tonight to see it got juiced up to -150 and even -155 at some books....... Are you kidding me! Wow ! The Giants SHOULD be DOGS in this match though. No reason they should be favored. Was not expecting to see a line of +130 for the Giants.

Sanchez is a great pitcher I have mad respect for him he is a good pitcher and his record doesnt mean or prove shit he is a better pitcher then his numbers show. Im am quite glad we have Vogelsong coming in to challenge him though because I honestly dont think Sanchez is that much better then Vogelsong. And remember Vogelsong feeds off the energy from the crowd. But this time he is gonna be feeding off the energy from the Tiger crowd. The Giants have an intersting pitching staff their pretty religious guys that are laid back as hell. So if you wanna bring religion into this then the Giants are the team. Not trying to sound stupid or start an arguement just stating little things.

COMERICA is going to be loud but I was watching ticket prices and Tickets dropped an average of $150 for Game 3 at COMERICA the second the Giants won game 2. Doesnt matter though the stadium will be sold out with White lame Rally Rags in Action.

Vogelsong has to keep Jackson and Infante off the bases. If those guys get on base then trouble can start brewing

My question is what are they going to do with Pablo Sandoval?

Angel Pagan is playing great baseball and the city of San Francisco is in love with the guy.

Marco Scutaro smiles when he swings at the ball because he knows he is going to hit the ball its funny as hell actually.

MVP Posey is still lurking on the offense but his defense is wonderful.

Crawford is playing obnoxiously hot baseball at shortstop, he is living the dream that every kid growing up wants playing for his home team http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...d-series-story

Do I honestly think the Giants will win Game 3? Ehhhhhhhh I think Vogelsong matches up excellent with Sanchez but is Game 3 of this Series the easiest bet of the Series...... LMAO Hell nooooooooo, bunch of tools thinking Game 3 is easy as hell to bet. FUK No this game is tough as hell to try and break down.

I want the Giants to win I want a parade to come back to San Francisco, but everyone in San Francisco is pretty nervous about game 3 because we are going into Tiger territory now.
    Let me summarize this for you who are short on time. The first 8 lines is about what he thought the line was going to open at and actually where its at which isnt that far off. Real intriguing stuff.

The next 8 lines he tries to justify Sanchez's shitty record and says hes actually a better pitcher then Vogelsong. Wow... Then he talks about the personalities and religous views of the Giants which makes absolutely no sense and has no impact on the game whatsoever.

Next paragraph is ticket prices.

Then he throws in his two cents about Panda, Posey, Scutaro, Pagan. He talks about S.F being in love with Pagan and Scutaro smiling when he hits the ball which means absolutely nothing and is completely meaningless.

Then he wastes a whole paragraph by asking himself if he thinks the Giants are going to win Game 3 and never answers himself.

Then some bullshit about a parade and Tiger territory.

For all of you that are commending him for his great analasys... Are you guys fukking retarded? Seriously. In no way shape or form did he offer ANY analasys whatsoever. Its literally all garbage. He didnt even say who he thinks wins the fukkn game. Just a bunch of fukking ramble. However it is his SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ANALASYS.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd keep betting on the Giants until the Tiger bats wake up. Not counting a couple of garbage runs in the 9th, while behind 1-8, they've scored 1 run.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm rolling with the Giants again tonight. I just grabbed them at +139 thinking the line will drop throughout the day...

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

S.F.Gmen 1 Det Tygaz 0, S.F. is goin up 3-0 BAYBAY!!!!!!

ses_d

Ay, Mantle...your a coo guy but don't hate just because you were riding the Tigers the first two games & got your ass handed to you.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Lets chase Tigers at home for 2 games. Even if they go 0-2, no big loss for a 2-game chase.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

prob the worst analasys ive ever read

RicRuler
    RicRuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Tigers are in a must win situation, plus they hit way better at home and against righties.

On the road, the Giants are hitting .219 in the post season. The momentum of the Giants comeback win over the Cards carried over in the first 2 games at home.

With all those variables, the only reason to pick the Giants is the ML is at +135

I rather take Detroit -1.5 at +140

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Let me summarize this for you who are short on time. The first 8 lines is about what he thought the line was going to open at and actually where its at which isnt that far off. Real intriguing stuff.

The next 8 lines he tries to justify Sanchez's shitty record and says hes actually a better pitcher then Vogelsong. Wow... Then he talks about the personalities and religous views of the Giants which makes absolutely no sense and has no impact on the game whatsoever.

Next paragraph is ticket prices.

Then he throws in his two cents about Panda, Posey, Scutaro, Pagan. He talks about S.F being in love with Pagan and Scutaro smiling when he hits the ball which means absolutely nothing and is completely meaningless.

Then he wastes a whole paragraph by asking himself if he thinks the Giants are going to win Game 3 and never answers himself.

Then some bullshit about a parade and Tiger territory.

For all of you that are commending him for his great analasys... Are you guys fukking retarded? Seriously. In no way shape or form did he offer ANY analasys whatsoever. Its literally all garbage. He didnt even say who he thinks wins the fukkn game. Just a bunch of fukking ramble. However it is his SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS ANALASYS.
    im with Mantle here....

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not much to analyze. Tiger bats remain dead with no signs of waking up.