Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Leans *Saturday June 27th*

(2x) over phillies 10 ~ happ has a 5.82/2.17 in his last 3 - mills a 2.72 whip in his first start, plus a 1.50 down in triple a this year.

(2x) over angels 9 (A4)

(2x) mets +1.5/+100 (A1)

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Dexter,

"You're full." One more to send your way - whenever you get the chance.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

i like the mets dex but im probably just going to play the moneyline but then again who knows,its not exactly a heavily strong play is it

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    i like the mets dex but im probably just going to play the moneyline but then again who knows,its not exactly a heavily strong play is it
    yeah, they should take game 2 straight up. but i'll play the +1.5 at even money.

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

hey hey i am starting to feel slightly human again. amazing the kind of medical care you can get when you pay in cash....

dex i am tailing your mets pick and that's all for me today. i am doing backtesting and research. anyone know the underdog winning % on the year so far? that would save me a lot of time.

have a great weekend and make some money people!

dudebrah
    dudebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like mets ML +160 given the near even RL match-up. public thinks it'll be a close game, so i'll err on the side of awesome odds.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice, somoebody made the thread already for me, so I can be a regular guy and give picks without explanation. The temperatures are higher now and today will be beat down Saturday.

Braves-1.5 +158 Vazquez has been filthy nasty lately and his stuff is painting corners and dancing in the zone! I like the Braves to end this streak of futility against one of the best teams in baseball. 80% of the public are on the Red Sox. I can't blame them as they are playing really well right now, but I can't line up with the joes.

A's-1.5 +145 The A's haven't won by 2 runs in 3 games at home-boo-yah! It will be in the 100's todayin the Bay Area,so I will be attending this game more than likely, and will be full of beer by the 3rd inning

Mariners-1.5 +130 They are telling on themselves with this small runline and a -130 game line. Felix is awesome and he has a decent offense backing him. The runline price is extremely small in comparison to the game line, which means that it isn't way off base to say that the M's will win this one by more than one run with their horse going for them today. Games like this are the reason why King Felix makes the kind of money that he does.

Although I have series bets with the Twins, Marlins and Pales, I am laying off of them today and will more than likely play them tomorrow to pick up my 2nd win on those series

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

CK, the White Sox lost yesterday.....you would have to win today and tomorrow to get your series win. Correct?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    (2x) over phillies 10 ~ happ has a 5.82/2.17 in his last 3 - mills a 2.72 whip in his first start, plus a 1.50 down in triple a this year.

(2x) over angels 9 (A4)

(2x) mets +1.5/+100 (A1)
    Dex GL.

Just to let you know, the Phillies currently have awful batting averages and slugging; B-Jays are pretty average. Phillies' bullpen isn't too hot though which is good for this over. The B-Jays will probably clean up in the second half. This has a decent chance, but not one I'd be confident in. Very good chance though.

I like the angels over. You have a bit of line movement just to let you know.

Mets....not sure what your edge is. I put in a light play on this; very light. I agree with you, but not a strong play.

Dex, what do your "A#" notations mean?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Nice, somoebody made the thread already for me, so I can be a regular guy and give picks without explanation. The temperatures are higher now and today will be beat down Saturday.

Braves-1.5 +158 Vazquez has been filthy nasty lately and his stuff is painting corners and dancing in the zone! I like the Braves to end this streak of futility against one of the best teams in baseball. 80% of the public are on the Red Sox. I can't blame them as they are playing really well right now, but I can't line up with the joes.

A's-1.5 +145 The A's haven't won by 2 runs in 3 games at home-boo-yah! It will be in the 100's todayin the Bay Area,so I will be attending this game more than likely, and will be full of beer by the 3rd inning

Mariners-1.5 +130 They are telling on themselves with this small runline and a -130 game line. Felix is awesome and he has a decent offense backing him. The runline price is extremely small in comparison to the game line, which means that it isn't way off base to say that the M's will win this one by more than one run with their horse going for them today. Games like this are the reason why King Felix makes the kind of money that he does.

Although I have series bets with the Twins, Marlins and Pales, I am laying off of them today and will more than likely play them tomorrow to pick up my 2nd win on those series
    Interesting game this one should be. I am loving the Mariners right now; and you know the Dodgers are going to put up a fight. I actually lean on a light play on the Dodgers as dogs today, but I think I'll pass since the Mariners are rockin.

Like the other picks there CK, GL today. Bold moves on those runlines, especially a runline against the Rockies right now. That one could hit. GL brutha

thegenix
    thegenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by therber2 View Post
    Dex GL.

Just to let you know, the Phillies currently have awful batting averages and slugging; B-Jays are pretty average. Phillies' bullpen isn't too hot though which is good for this over. The B-Jays will probably clean up in the second half. This has a decent chance, but not one I'd be confident in. Very good chance though.

I like the angels over. You have a bit of line movement just to let you know.

Mets....not sure what your edge is. I put in a light play on this; very light. I agree with you, but not a strong play.

Dex, what do your "A#" notations mean?
    Those are based on his autobets. I'm sure if you ask he will post his guidelines for them in here.

BTTNext
    BTTNext's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    hey hey i am starting to feel slightly human again. amazing the kind of medical care you can get when you pay in cash....

dex i am tailing your mets pick and that's all for me today. i am doing backtesting and research. anyone know the underdog winning % on the year so far? that would save me a lot of time.

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/trends/league/season.html

thegenix

Nate McLouth is doubtful tonight. Still making a play on the Braves?

Dexter
    Update your status

jesus - the phillies game was 10-0 in the 6th

therber - i replied to your pm....
    Last edited by Dexter; 06-27-09 at 03:05 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post

hope you're feeling better.....dont forget to hit me up when you're in NY. we'll go to a bar with our laptops and gamble

Dexter
    Update your status

Added Play-

(2x) over rays 9.5 (A4)

thegenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    hope you're feeling better.....dont forget to hit me up when you're in NY. we'll go to a bar with our laptops and gamble
    I"m from the NY area. Count me in!

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by thegenix View Post
    sounds good....we may fly ck in from oakland. as long as he can get away from his Lamas classes

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thegenix View Post
    nowhere near NY... but I wish I would be there too ...

have fun guys

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Oh my, I am a 5 hr drive away! Would love to get drunk and gamble!

Well, maybe gamble then get drunk lol...

I remember me and my group of friends used to go to a bar that had wireless and play poker there with our laptops.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    Oh my, I am a 5 hr drive away! Would love to get drunk and gamble!

Well, maybe gamble then get drunk lol...

I remember me and my group of friends used to go to a bar that had wireless and play poker there with our laptops.
    i did that with friends in vegas - we were at the wynn and a group was playing at a lounge thru pokerstars. we lined up and played tournaments and were able to face each other looking for tells etc...

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

HAHAHAHA

god dexter u got me crackn, looking for tells, hahaha.

We never thought about doing that! We should tho lol. We usually just play cash game.
    You know what's worse? We would have a table game going and AT THE SAME TIME, we would also have our laptops on our laps...

I guess why we need help.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    HAHAHAHA

god dexter u got me crackn, looking for tells, hahaha.

We never thought about doing that! We should tho lol. We usually just play cash game.
    You know what's worse? We would have a table game going and AT THE SAME TIME, we would also have our laptops on our laps...

I guess why we need help.
    live, yet virtual game

Dexter
    Update your status

ok, lets pick up the scoring in the dessert just a bit please

Dexter
    Update your status

nice RLM on the mets with only 25% of the public backing them yet the line has dipped from 180 to 165.

Abrcrom12
    Abrcrom12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Any leans on the O's/Nats game tonight?

I'm goin' to the game and want to make it a little more interesting. Also want to put a little extra dough in my pocket for the bar afterwards

Nationals(Washington)
    Martis ML+168 +1.5 (-125) Over 10.5 (-105)
    Orioles(Baltimore)
    Guthrie ML -178 -1.5 (+105) Under 10.5 (-115)

cocknocker

I have come to the conclusion that if the Braves don't get this game, then I have to put them on a special list for teams that I leave the f*ck alone. They burned me last week against the Yanks and they are doing it again this week against the Red Sox. Despite having all of the advantages they underperform again. What a f*ckin' waste....

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Abrcrom12 View Post
    Any leans on the O's/Nats game tonight?

I'm goin' to the game and want to make it a little more interesting. Also want to put a little extra dough in my pocket for the bar afterwards

Nationals(Washington)
    Martis ML+168 +1.5 (-125) Over 10.5 (-105)
    Orioles(Baltimore)
    Guthrie ML -178 -1.5 (+105) Under 10.5 (-115)
    i think balt -1.5 is the play in this one - the line is steadily moving up, and the o's have seen martis already this year (5er in 6ip). martis is a poor road pitcher with a 6.53/1.75 era/whip in 6 starts. guthrie is pitching well of late with a 3.26/.98 in his last 3. in 4 career starts vs the nats, guthrie has a 1.29/.89. in fact, i just booked this play after looking deeper.

(1x) orioles -1.5/+100

spal2811
    spal2811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ck......did you get my pm?

cocknocker

Alright spal2811, I hit you back. I hadn't checked through them today yet...

cocknocker

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I have come to the conclusion that if the Braves don't get this game, then I have to put them on a special list for teams that I leave the f*ck alone. They burned me last week against the Yanks and they are doing it again this week against the Red Sox. Despite having all of the advantages they underperform again. What a f*ckin' waste....
    I'm ready to put the White Sox on that list too.

spal2811
    spal2811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

thanks for the reply ck

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    I'm ready to put the White Sox on that list too.
    Naw you're okay. The Pales will still win that game, but the Braves just aren't hitting the ball today. And with Papelboner coming in for the 9th, this one's OVA!

cocknocker

I'm out guys, headed to the Coli to take in the A's as they destroy the Rockies (now you know why I made a runline wager on the A's!)

12 Last