Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dbldown's 1 dog a day thread

Alright I've seen a thread like this before and wanted to do this myself. I am searching for a way to get myself to bet more responsibly in terms of game numbers and wager amounts.

I'm going to be playing one and ONLY one play a day starting now until this shows to not be working (so hopefully I'll continue doing this forever haha)

Only rule is the pick has to be a dog of +105 or better.

Tomorrow will be the first day I make a pick. I'm going to bed now but I'll have my first pick posted in this same thread sometime tomorrow afternoon

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Get the Phillies at +155.

Dbldown11

Yup right on HoulihansTX....Phillies are getting just as much value as last night. I guess the oddsmakers didnt learn their lesson. My very first play with be:

PHILLIES +150

I think the Indians, Royals, and Rockies are also good dogs today, but the Phillies are the best paying and the best chance to win IMO

dreamjob
    dreamjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Liked it yesterday. Love it today. Go Phils

Dbldown11

Let's get em DJ...There is really no reason for them to be this big of dogs. They've got a better road record than the D-Rays home record haha, how sick is that

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yo DblD, add Padres ML +120 for a Contrarian play. All respect to Pair of 5s.

I see 81% on Sea ML, but Morrow is still getting used to being a starter, and has gone over 2 innings in 2 games. In those he went 3, and 4 innings in losing fashion. Plus he has problems getting off the mound.

I put $50 down on Padres ML.