theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Who cares...Over is the play. Sit back and watch the runs pile in

dlbagby
    dlbagby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by theangryelf View Post
    who cares...over is the play. Sit back and watch the runs pile in
    well actually i do care, bc im putting up $200 on the game, so who will win man??

dlbagby

San Francisco Giants vs. St. Louis Cardinals: Total Play
    The total has risen from seven to eight for tonight's matchup, and that can be attributed to Zito and Lynn and the pair's struggles in the postseason.
    There has been some early movement though, with early trading already moving that number down to 7.5 in certain places like 5Dimes and Pinnacle.
    That being said, I do foresee less offense in this one. Pitchers tend to elevate their game when their team's playoff lives are on the line, a hypothesis that has been proven true so far in these playoffs where we've seen some outstanding pitching performances.
    These two pitchers have been far from dominant lately, but they can still shut down teams on their day. It helps that both Zito (9-3, 3.82 ERA) and Lynn (10-3, 2.96 ERA) have performed at their best in night games under the lights.
    So while the OVER has hit in three of the four games so far in the series, we are going to buck the trend by taking the UNDER as a pick tonight. Good luck with your MLB picks and enjoy the game!

theangryelf
    theangryelf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by dlbagby View Post
    San Francisco Giants vs. St. Louis Cardinals: Total Play
    The total has risen from seven to eight for tonight's matchup, and that can be attributed to Zito and Lynn and the pair's struggles in the postseason.
    There has been some early movement though, with early trading already moving that number down to 7.5 in certain places like 5Dimes and Pinnacle.
    That being said, I do foresee less offense in this one. Pitchers tend to elevate their game when their team's playoff lives are on the line, a hypothesis that has been proven true so far in these playoffs where we've seen some outstanding pitching performances.
    These two pitchers have been far from dominant lately, but they can still shut down teams on their day. It helps that both Zito (9-3, 3.82 ERA) and Lynn (10-3, 2.96 ERA) have performed at their best in night games under the lights.
    So while the OVER has hit in three of the four games so far in the series, we are going to buck the trend by taking the UNDER as a pick tonight. Good luck with your MLB picks and enjoy the game!
    Was that written on SBR? If I were to pick a side, I would takt St.L . Good offense and can put up runs quite easily. I see it be a 5-4 game.

dlbagby

Quote Originally Posted by theangryelf View Post
    was that written on sbr? If i were to pick a side, i would takt st.l . Good offense and can put up runs quite easily. I see it be a 5-4 game.
    yes, it was written by an expert, but how can anybody determine a playoff baseball to go over or under, that insane really!! I rather just pick a team that will win instead of messing with the under/over!!