Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

So the SF Giants are on the brink of elimination and they're trotting out Zito?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They have won his last 12 starts but I would start Vogelsong short rest, Bumgarner game 6

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Zito is the last arm with enough rest. Who cares, it's over.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Didn't I just post a thread like this last week?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Bumgarner is on regular rest because of the off day

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Bumgarner's confidence is shot. I wrote a post earlier before game 3 mentioning how he admitted totally losing conrtrol/command of his pitches, big loss considering he led the team in wins with Cain. His sharpness and accuracy are no where near where they where in the season.

Series is over, Zito has been their good luck charm winning soo many of his starts no matter how he pitches. They are going to need to sweep the remaining games soo might as well have Zito and Vogelsong on 5 days rest. Bumgarner may not start, hard to say, his interviews seemed telling.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

doesnt really matter who the san fransico twats throw out there, same result either way,,,welcome to stl tiger fans! you been here before and it wont end a whole lot differently!!

honestly zito the kind of shit tossing fukk that cards have a tendency to struggle with....

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

I think the Giants just don't have the bats to compete. I will say this though, do not be surprised if Zito comes and throws a gem.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

The Cardinals crush left handed pitching. What do you think the line will be, STL -175?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Stl will be like -145. Sharps were on cards to win nlcs at +1200 and ws +2000

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    The Cardinals crush left handed pitching. What do you think the line will be, STL -175?
    with lynn pitching? seems little high...still dont think stl has won a playoff gm by 1 run and they were terrible in 1 run gms this yr so i wouldnt bother with the juice just lay the 1.5,,,,,1st 5 over prob solid again today as well, lynn wont get thru 5 w/o bad inning and cards should carry the bats over..

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

SF hit Lynn pretty good in game 1....and overall Lynn's career numbers against the Giants are shit...... Zito been pretty dam good for weeks now...not saying sf is the play but they've already been down in the nlds once this year. gotta believe stl not wanting to go back to sf and the momentum they've got going is a huge factor too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i don't understand all the hate for Zito... the guy has been rock solid this year. didn't they win his last start?

now that being said , i hope the cardinals kick their ass but zito is a quality big leaguer..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i don't understand all the hate for Zito... the guy has been rock solid this year. didn't they win his last start?

now that being said , i hope the cardinals kick their ass but zito is a quality big leaguer..
    and to be honest he the kind of soft tossing cat that cards have a tendency to struggle with from time to time,,,hell i much rather see bumfukker again...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Deucey pinch your pipe kid

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Giants let this one get away.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Stl will be like -145. Sharps were on cards to win nlcs at +1200 and ws +2000
    stl -160

DudleyDawson

150 on sf is too good to pass up

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

St Louis going to the WS again.amazing this franchise. 2004, 2006, 2011,2012

Easily the best in the NL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    150 on sf is too good to pass up
    stl-1.5 has been to good to pass up all playoffs, this the shittiest it been but it still plus and cards never win by 1 (if sf wins so be it, the rrl on stl be nice in sf and they gonna win this series)....over 1st 5 prob real solid as odds neither of these pitchers gets tagged is slim, more likely they both do, lynn be on short leash then cards will start trotting out the power arms who all got day off yesterday,,kelly/rosenthal to get to 7th, then mojica/boggs/motte..series over..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    St Louis going to the WS again.amazing this franchise. 2004, 2006, 2011,2012

Easily the best in the NL

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    stl-1.5 has been to good to pass up all playoffs, this the shittiest it been but it still plus and cards never win by 1 (if sf wins so be it, the rrl on stl be nice in sf and they gonna win this series)....over 1st 5 prob real solid as odds neither of these pitchers gets tagged is slim, more likely they both do, lynn be on short leash then cards will start trotting out the power arms who all got day off yesterday,,kelly/rosenthal to get to 7th, then mojica/boggs/motte..series over..
    no way does stl wanna go back to sf

2daBank

no way does stl wanna go back to sf
    you must not have been paying attention to the cards last 2 years,,they tend to prefer it the hard way (fukkers live on the edge),,,obviously they be much better served wrapping this thing up and getting some rest but dont get it twisted they aint scared of going to sf needing 1..even with the pitching matchups setting up well for sf in sf cards havnt lost 2 in a row in quite some time, let alone 3....i thought if they were gonna drop one it would have been last night tho, think they drop the hammer today, again tho it hard to say with this team cause if they dont feel pressured they tend to not take as good of approach at the plate,,something bout their mentality...

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cards win tonight doesn't matter who's pitching for giants, they hit well and will slice up those idiot giants.

DudleyDawson

I'm not touching this game tonight and that's not gonna change....gut says SF and everything logical to me says STL. Best of luck....would be nice to see a game 6 or 7....due to the ALCS being the worst of all time.

2daBank

I'm not touching this game tonight and that's not gonna change....gut says SF and everything logical to me says STL. Best of luck....would be nice to see a game 6 or 7....due to the ALCS being the worst of all time.
    certainly not trying to convince you,,,trust me i know stl and i have a feeling this thing finds a way back to sf as well, leaned sf yesterday knowing how cards roll, i played ff ov and only reason i bet stl-1.5 and ff-.5 was because friend had a extra ticket and i got to go, obviously my homer ass betting them if i was there ..homer in me will have me continue to bet the stl rl cause it hasnt let me down twice in a row all postseason so not gonna get off the train but that only reason..

think best bet is ff over again as i just dont think odds are good that both these pitchers can escape 5 innings w/o getting hit,,doubt sf lays down so lynn will have bad inning, cards bats prob carry over,,like i said going into yesterday between these 2 there been like 100 runners stranded and at some point that cherry gonna pop, that bitched popped and id expect sf to join the party a little earlier today..

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You fuks it's an elimination game. Doesn't matter who starts it's all hands on deck. Sf has to start zito because he can't come out of the pen. Rest assured there will be arms ready and warm in the 1st if necessary.

Congrats banker.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    You fuks it's an elimination game. Doesn't matter who starts it's all hands on deck. Sf has to start zito because he can't come out of the pen. Rest assured there will be arms ready and warm in the 1st if necessary.

Congrats banker.
    This is a good point, and probably the reason why the line has moved to -7.5 despite the public being heavily on the OVER

2daBank

Congrats banker.
    whoa whoa whoa brother, dont give me that congrats stuff yet, still a series to be played and im not overly confident it ends tonight, of coarse i was worried last night (just didnt know what we were gonna get out of either pitcher)....your squad just aint some scrubs so im not counting anything yet!! i do think it be incredibly hard for sf to beat cards 3 times in a row but if they get this one it becomes a series real fast..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
    This is a good point, and probably the reason why the line has moved to -7.5 despite the public being heavily on the OVER
    that why i prefer 1st 5 over,,,both these pitchers be on short leashes and both pens can come in and stop the offense quick... figure they both give up a few before they get the hooks tho, def could see a gm where one or both get touched up early then no more runs, that actually be sweet cause if it happens id look to live bet a inflated total under in that case....

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    whoa whoa whoa brother, dont give me that congrats stuff yet, still a series to be played and im not overly confident it ends tonight, of coarse i was worried last night (just didnt know what we were gonna get out of either pitcher)....your squad just aint some scrubs so im not counting anything yet!! i do think it be incredibly hard for sf to beat cards 3 times in a row but if they get this one it becomes a series real fast..
    SF had game 3 on a platter and didn't want to come to dinner. Piss poor.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

it's not like lynn's lights out...

are you really gonna take lynn @ -159?

2daBank

SF had game 3 on a platter and didn't want to come to dinner. Piss poor.
    no doubt,,,,they stranded tons of runners that gm,,,pretty obvious cards decided who they wernt gonna let beat them and who they were gonna let try and it has worked out...ive never understood how pence could even hit a ball with that swing but so many holes and no discipline,,,i was given him the business when he was in the field last night, when anyone said somethin bad i was like wait a minute dude our mvp!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    it's not like lynn's lights out...

are you really gonna take lynn @ -159?

you absolutely correct i mean i played cards cause im a homer but i played them -1.5 +135 (they rarely win by 1 anyways),,but i really like ff ov, between lynn and zito i be shocked if 1 if not both got lit up and yanked early....

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Over. This seems as a clear over. Lynn is not an ace at all, and Zito.....is Zito.

12 Last