MILEHIGHMONSTERS
    MILEHIGHMONSTERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milehighmonsters View Post
    for any of you who follow this thread make sure you get on board with the cfl play tonight.
    by the way i didnt steal that play from any poster.

MILEHIGHMONSTERS

I have made a decision on how to handle this situation. What i will do starting with the evening plays tonight is I will post a new thread daily with my plays for that day and my revolving record carried over from day to day. I think a new thread daily will eliminate some of this bullshit and make it easier to read the plays and not have to shuffle through some of this bs.

I will also post my WNBA and CFL plays on this same thread instead of using 3 different sports forums.

My daily post will be up in a few.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

MHM I actually liked the one thread... It made it easier to read your posts from a few days ok if you made any comments...

MILEHIGHMONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    MHM I actually liked the one thread... It made it easier to read your posts from a few days ok if you made any comments...
    Its not hard to scroll back a page or 2 and find the previous days plays and comments

edge323
    edge323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MILEHIGHMONSTERS View Post
    If anyone would like my plays sent to them by email daily i will be willing to do that. Pm me you email address and i will gladly do that.
    Hmm for some reason they won't let me send you a pm... guess i haven't posted enough? Will you still post on forum?

MILEHIGHMONSTERS

yes i have a daily thread started now. I am now going to post my plays with a new daily thread instead of 1 thread for the entire season

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some do not like success...some do not understand it. Good luck with your daily thread... G.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MILEHIGHMONSTERS View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beastxxx
    Good Luck MileHigh. I am getting ready to get my book set to go by thursday.
    See you soon...
    Lets play ball

Starting Thursday will be the start of a big 2nd half for me in MLB. I will tear the books up the 2nd half of the season. My goal is to be up at least 250-300 units by years end and i think its a goal set that i will reach. GL to you and your plays in the 2nd half of bases!
    Anyone know where this guy is? Are we safe to assume he's still on the forum under a new name?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 03:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Xpertcapper
    Xpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe he is taking a break. Is there something wrong with that?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpertcapper View Post
    Maybe he is taking a break. Is there something wrong with that?
    No nothing wrong with that, just was curious. The dude definately needed to take a step back with all the poor picks, and improper money management. Hopefully he comes back stronger than ever

Xpertcapper
    Xpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    No nothing wrong with that, just was curious. The dude definately needed to take a step back with all the poor picks, and improper money management. Hopefully he comes back stronger than ever
    I guess he should have pm'd you for some professional help.

First ... 18192021