BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Fathers Day All, help me stick it to the MAN

Ok, here is the situation. I am up this week 1160.00.....I bet like 200 or 300 per game. My book takes bets on Monday thru sunday and pays or collects on Tuesday........I would love to bust his ass just once.......We all would, lol... I love the Phillies tomorrow, but that would only put me up around 1800, if I win.... What I am asking from you is your best picks. I also like CWS, Tex, NyY,and secondary I like Atl........Down the line I like Tor.....What I want is some STRONG "Whys" you like who you likes. Thanks

Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Copied from my thread

Welcome back to the Sunday Card on Father's Day. I am a proud father of a three year old and boy am I blessed.

Let's take a serious look at the total in the Braves/Red Sox game. Yesterday's over play was met with good pitching and several plays that could of went either way including incredible catches and close plays for hits. Today's game linesup like yesterday. All the bias goes toward the under.

Braves O/U 29-34
    Red Sox O/U 27-32

Combined ERA 7.28

The fact that the linesmaker is making a premium on the over, compared to no premium on the under with a game with under bias, we go Over again today. I am inclined to make it a load up play but after a horrific day yesterday, that would be considered a chase, so we don't load up.

Over Red Sox 9 -115

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is worth a look. I always lean to the over when Wakefield is pitching.

jimbojpc
    jimbojpc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

Pair of 5s Sir Good Information. Also on the Rsox over today. Happy Fathers Day Gentlemen! Good Luck on our Plays