Im playing the Yankees BIG tonight.I think they win the next 2 games and tigers take it in game 6.This is a gigantic play for me tonight.Usually I'm a 100-500 a game bettor,but I'm playing this one for almost $1000

Donkeys2012 and Ridims two of the biggest broke losers on the forum won't be able to post their stupid,meaningless posts in this thread.Trying to keep it clean and roll to a 2-0 night tonight after the worst night in weeks I had last night.I love the fact donkeys2012 won't be posting in this thread.He looks forward to bashing me,but won't be happening tonight donkey.You degenerate.......Donkeys2012 is one of the most worthless posters around the forum.Look him up.If he sees someone lose a play and he took there advice betting on it he acts like it was his last dollar he just lost.Also acts like his name.Fits him well

To everyone else good luck and hammer the yanks tonight.The detroit bats haven't been anything to write home about either,so I feel this is a super solid play at a super solid price.Would have paid -130 to bet the yanks tonight.