Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

On to tomorrow Cards or Giants?

Love afternoon baseball on the West Coast.

Who u guys on Cards or Giants?

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

cardz cant go against lohse.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    cardz cant go against lohse.
    +1--Lohse

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Leaning Cards for now but gotta do some research.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Cards.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I guess some people can use the "Giants will be fired up cuz of Scutaro" angle but the Cards r a better team and Cain has been hittable in the playoffs.

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    I guess some people can use the "Giants will be fired up cuz of Scutaro" angle but the Cards r a better team and Cain has been hittable in the playoffs.
    Giants are great on the road. Matt Cain can be unhittable.

ermzzy

at least i can bet the ML on this on who ever, not like on the tigers tonight wish i did -180 too much, had tigers -1 cost me a push GOD

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

StL Cards

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Dont be suprised if you see a lil brawl tomorrow. Things will get a little chippy tomorrow for sure. Cain said he was gonna be pitching Holliday inside and dont be suprised if he "accidentally" lets one get away for that hard slide in game two. It will be later in the game though im sure around Hollidays second or third at bat. Then Lohse will retaliate. Its gonna get crazy tomorrow, Gentleman. Pitchers protect their players and Cain will get revenge tomorrow. Still think Cards win, though.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Cain hasn't been unhittable yet in the playoffs. You think he's gonna start being unhittable with a loaded Cards lineup?

ermzzy

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Dont be suprised if you see a lil brawl tomorrow. Things will get a little chippy tomorrow for sure. Cain said he was gonna be pitching Holliday inside and dont be suprised if he "accidentally" lets one get away for that hard slide in game two. It will be later in the game though im sure around Hollidays second or third at bat. Then Lohse will retaliate. Its gonna get crazy tomorrow, Gentleman. Pitchers protect their players and Cain will get revenge tomorrow. Still think Cards win, though.
    you make it sound like its a nonless run game lol, i dont know what to think about the OVER/UNDER

ermzzy

Cain hasn't been unhittable yet in the playoffs. You think he's gonna start being unhittable with a loaded Cards lineup?
    hes going to get hurt badly, cardz can hit the ball well, giants too but lohse i trust!

cgiordani85
    cgiordani85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I'm feeling Cards -1.5 (+170). Thoughts?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Can't pass up on cain @ plus money

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I hope this happens because I don't give 2 sh!ts about this series.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

yes most defintetly Cain is going to unload tomorrow on the Cards

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    yes most defintetly Cain is going to unload tomorrow on the Cards
    Yes, he's gonna unload on Holidays head

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Cards for me

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I highly doubt that scenario happens. Ill be dumbfounded if that actually happens. And dissapointed in the Giants if that happens.As a Giant fan I would be let down

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

some advice, look up Cain's day game records and also Giants day game records away from home.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

giants can't win them all away from home, time to lose one... just like how they were 0-3 @ home and then won 4th playoff game @ home

easy angle, betting 50% of you will say its stupid as fukk

either Cards or no play for me

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by ses_d View Post
    some advice, look up Cain's day game records and also Giants day game records away from home.
    Why don't u save us the trouble and tell us what it is...

blacknwhite
    LAKERS
    blacknwhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Cards over 3.5 for me -105 at Pinny

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Reading that out of context with a perverted mind makes me laugh.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

i'm on the gaints

feel like they have the momentum here
    Last edited by SteelRain; 10-17-12 at 02:19 AM.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys I can't back Cain here, I've seen so many starts by this guy live as a Padre fan. And yes, he had an amazing season, the man is a great pitcher, but he has a very hittable selection. Did anyone watch him in Cincinnati? Giants were leading by 6 runs only to have Cain energize the Reds lineup by allowing two HRs and plenty of hits. This Cardinal lineup is much more disciplined that the Reds whom they previously defeated. The only thing that concerns me is the forecast, this game could be postponed or canceled with 60% chance of rain. That just ruins any total bet, this is a ML bet ONLY in my humble opinion, and if I were to choose a side it would be the Cards in front of their home crowd, are we forgetting last year? The Cardinals have an awesome winning % at home, St. Louis is a baseball city, this stadium will be rocking.

bhattman
    bhattman's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on cards 4 and a half inning run line @ +105

ermzzy

Cards and over seems like the 2 only plays.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Line is indicative of how close this game should be. Think it's gonna be close and the obvious play seems to be Cards. Sometimes the obvious play doesn't always cash but i think I'll take my chances with the Cards today. This one really is tough since both teams never give up and thrive when their backs r against the wall. Series tied 1-1, more pressure will be on the Cards at home and I'm takin the overall better team at home. A lot at stake here to go up 2-1. This series will go back and forth but the Cards take the lead.

Locked in: Cards ML -122 (1X) 5Dimes

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Don't get me wrong the Cards are a great team. But I am shocked to see 95% of you guys are backing them today. The Giants just beat the Cardinals with the Cardinals ace on the mound. The Giants just beat Cincinnati 3 straight times on the road. They are a tremendous team and they are playing with extreme confidence. Don't go crazy on the Cardinals today.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

gonna be some weather delays in this one,,,good chance ya'll dont get the afternoon baseball you hoping for...

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Don't get me wrong the Cards are a great team. But I am shocked to see 95% of you guys are backing them today. The Giants just beat the Cardinals with the Cardinals ace on the mound. The Giants just beat Cincinnati 3 straight times on the road. They are a tremendous team and they are playing with extreme confidence. Don't go crazy on the Cardinals today.
    Ugggh... Who exactly do you think is the Cardinals ace? The Cardinals ace will be pitching today If the weather allows it.

ermzzy

you seem clueless Cain road and day record is horrible and mouse is pitching.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

you cant really call carp stl ace atm,,,dont get me wrong i love carp but the guy didnt pitch all year and just had some muscle and a freaking rib removed, i think he will be better as time goes on but in reality carp is in april/may form right now and if you look back to last year it took him until june to really look like himself, as a fan i hope he turns it around quicker than that but his stuff isnt where it needs to be as of yet,,,kinda disrespectful not to give Loshe his due as the guy has been nails all season long, if it wasnt for cards up and down offense and a shakey pen early in the yr this guy would have been pushing 25 wins as he had at least 7-8 gms where he pitched very well and left gms in 7th tied or with lead only to get a no decision..

12 Last