matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Its all good Detroit! Enjoy your false sense of security!!

This Detroit pitching will get exploited by St louis/SF. Winning games by 1-2 runs over a team that can barely manage 3 hits. lol.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    This Detroit pitching will get exploited by St louis/SF. Winning games by 1-2 runs over a team that can barely manage 3 hits. lol.
    Right because NYY pitching is bad.

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Yanks homer in this thread lol

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Right because NYY pitching is bad.
    ahh yup look at phelps.... Hughs didnt just become an allstar. Blue jays hammered him for 10 runs. Thanks for coming out

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    ahh yup look at phelps.... Hughs didnt just become an allstar. Blue jays hammered him for 10 runs. Thanks for coming out
    Throughout the course of the season there have been bad teams that have hammered the cards & SFG staff too

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Using this series as an indicator for the next series is laughable. You are using a three game sample size to project the next series?

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matt - you really don't like this Tiger Pitching Staff with Verlander, Scherzer, Fister and Sanchez?

......I'd be more concerend with their 'Pen and lack of closer at this point, but even they've done the job this October.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by LizReed44 View Post
    Matt - you really don't like this Tiger Pitching Staff with Verlander, Scherzer, Fister and Sanchez?

......I'd be more concerend with their 'Pen and lack of closer at this point, but even they've done the job this October.
    The Tiges faced a rookie lineup in Oakland.....Verlader/sherzer pitched well there. The the Of Oakland plate dicipline got to them. Same is happening to the yankees. The Det offese really hasnt been great. They have left a ton of guys in scoring position.
    Plus I will take Cain/Linecum/Vogelsong any day over Sherzer/sanchez/fister. A group of Dicipined hitters woul have mashed these guys. I will agree Verlander is good. but he was far from it tonight. Yankees trying to pop up 3-1 counts all night