matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

WTF is Joe Girardi doing???????

This guy is an idiot. He sits Arod after a hit on his final AB that might have got him going. He obviously didnt tell his batters to look for a good pitch to hit. There swinging at 3-1 pitches that could easily be walks. Verlander is really pitching Average. I was shocked when Giardi brought in Phelps. Phelps has been by far there worst pitcher against the Tigers this series. Fckkin rediculous. complete Moron. I feel real bad for Ichiro and Ibanez this playoffs. If we had just 4 guys hitting like ichiro out of the 9 AB's the Yankees would be scoring.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

hes american. americans = dumbasses

matt1216

another 3-1 count and Granderson fcks it up

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    another 3-1 count and Granderson fcks it up
    Granderson is and always will be garbage. Im not sure why he is getting a free pass with this pitiful playoff performance. He needs to be riding the pine next to AROID.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    hes american. americans = dumbasses
    Watch your mouth, Man. Us Americans are not dumbasses. Were fat dumbasses.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Granderson is and always will be garbage. Im not sure why he is getting a free pass with this pitiful playoff performance. He needs to be riding the pine next to AROID.
    I hear ya, i just dont get it. It's just weird how the hitters have all givin up or "been in a slump" at the same time. ALL of them. Makes no sense. Verlander should have been hit hard and out of the Game by now. If this was The Houston Astros, i would have my over 3 TT as Verlander has had a whale of 3-1 counts tonight.

Im wondering if Girardi said something and the Players quit on him

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Watch your mouth, Man. Us Americans are not dumbasses. Were fat dumbasses.
    Lol Americans are no good

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

America penetrate Ya!....Cano is has gone 29 at bats without a hit.....start blaming the manager more LOL

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    America penetrate Ya!....Cano is has gone 29 at bats without a hit.....start blaming the manager more LOL
    you dont find it odd that 7 guys out of 9 have gone stone cold. If your payin attention and reading, you would know its not just the hitting, but bringing in the wrong pitchers, sitting the wrong people. Giving the green light on 3-1 counts when u cant even get a walk let alone a hit.. Everyone knows the Coach has to motivate the Players or he gets fired..... eventually.

All the Tiger backers are lucky this isnt the Astros hitting today. Verlander has been garbage, but will get alot of credit for throwng a 2-3 hitter.