Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Joe Girardi should be FIRED if the Yankees lose Game 3 & 4

I don't care if they haven't gotten a hit all postseason, you do NOT under any circumstances bench ARod or Swisher for Chavez and Gardner!!!??? I didn't like when ARod was benched the first few times and I definitely don't like it now in a must win game.

I don't buy this "trying to create a spark" shit Chavez is what 0-12 in the postseason up until this point and Gardner hasn't played all year ... ridiculous.

Even if it works for some reason it's still stupid.

Better talent + Payroll = No brainer to play him

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I think they should have put in Andrew jones instead of swisher. Arod had a hit at the end of last game, wich makes me think maybe something else is going on.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I think they should have put in Andrew jones instead of swisher. Arod had a hit at the end of last game, wich makes me think maybe something else is going on.
    I heard something about him hitting on girls in the crowd while he was benched instead of cheering on his teammates or something. That might have had something to do with it.

Also, can't fault the Yankees too much if they lose game 3. Verlander at home is a monster. Now if they lose game 4 with CC on the mound, that's a little different.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

yankees choke..

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    I heard something about him hitting on girls in the crowd while he was benched instead of cheering on his teammates or something. That might have had something to do with it.

Also, can't fault the Yankees too much if they lose game 3. Verlander at home is a monster. Now if they lose game 4 with CC on the mound, that's a little different.
    after watching this, I think they have ultimately given up. I feel bad for NYY pitchers, they have be great for the most part.

I would atleast have adrew Jones tryin to hit something. Just pathetic. 2 hits, both by Ichiro. AROD such a fckin tool, they have to trade his idiot. Cant believe he makes as much as he does.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    after watching this, I think they have ultimately given up. I feel bad for NYY pitchers, they have be great for the most part.

I would atleast have adrew Jones tryin to hit something. Just pathetic. 2 hits, both by Ichiro. AROD such a fckin tool, they have to trade his idiot. Cant believe he makes as much as he does.
    30 million is nuts considering how much he's failed them in the latter half of the season.

When I'd bet against the Yankees in the past, I'd always get nervous when A-Rod would be up to bat. But now? I take a sigh of relief because I know he's an easy out. Crazy how he's in such a slump

It's not just him, though. The whole lineup is slumping BAD in the playoffs (.112 combined average). Yeah, they are facing good pitchers, but not all of them have been aces A combined average of .112 is nuts!

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

how is it girardi's fault the yankees suck and cant bat?

Vesuvius

players go through ups and downs.. I agree there may be something else going on but that has to be girardis fault... he's lost control of the team and doesn't understand lineup formation or the importance of playoff games

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give him a chance to rebuild.

Irishfan51
    Irishfan51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    players go through ups and downs.. I agree there may be something else going on but that has to be girardis fault... he's lost control of the team and doesn't understand lineup formation or the importance of playoff games
    Lol yea he probably should of benched Cano instead of Swisher. Def fire him. hahaha

Vesuvius

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    Give him a chance to rebuild.
    rebuild is a term not known in the Yankees organization