Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB leans~Saturday 6/20

Well I will let CK sleep a bit this morning as he is on the west coast.... I will start us off... beware as whenever I start this thread, my picks are.. well shall we say..not so good.... we gonna turn it around mafia!

Booked:
    Detroit -110
    Detroit -1.5 +175
    Got some value here with Detroit as Milwaukee not hitting righties for sh*t lately...Detroit got the win yesterday.. it continues...

Chicago White Sox +140
    Chicago White Sox -1.5 +210
    I always play road teams that are dogs or small favs off two consecutive one run losses....

Oakland A's -125
    Oakland A's -1.5 +130
    SD just a mess right now...they need to win another before i go with them...

GL
    Let's have some winners today fellas... What ya got?

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL jimbo! thats all i can say as i dont cap baseball

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I booked NYM -116 and FLA -106 last night. I'm also thinking about the under in that NYY/FLA game.

I got crazy with a couple parlays too. I put STL and SFG together because they both have a dominant pitching advantage in their respective games. Then I went really against my nature and booked a 3 teamer - CHC/MIN/CIN. All heavy fav's and rightly so in my opinion. If the Cubs lose this afternoon, I'll turn around and book that MIN/CIN parlay for the evening. Just feel like mixing things up a little today.

Good luck everybody!

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston is the play today. Get it while it's hot.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree Therber.... The Braves have their number and have the advantage in every statistical category except a slight advantage for Beckett. The Red Sox bullpen is even at a disadvantage in this game as far as the recent performance is concerned. The chalk is too high

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

any plays for today ck?

therber2
    Barrels of whiskey
    therber2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    I disagree Therber.... The Braves have their number and have the advantage in every statistical category except a slight advantage for Beckett. The Red Sox bullpen is even at a disadvantage in this game as far as the recent performance is concerned. The chalk is too high
    I dunno. The game is looking good so far for Boston. I would never change my mind on a good game because "the chalk is too high." The line is usually where it is at for a reason. Just gotta be able to take a hit, and make sure your plays are good ones.

GL CK.

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

nice picks jimbo.. solid as usual