Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Will The Tigers bankrupt this forum?

The consensus is Tigers on this forum and I have to say I agree. Tigers with Verlander on the bump should easily win this game to go up 3-0. I haven't decided on a side yet but I can't remember the last time everyone and their momma was on one side and won. Maybe I'm overthinking the play but sometimes it is easy. Tigers ML???

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Very similar situation with the Cardinals last night. Everyone was on them and look what happened
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Very similar situation with the Cardinals last night. Everyone was on them and look what happened
    I don't fully agree with last nights game. Although majority were on the Cards, there were quite a few on the Giants as well. Tonight's game is a lot more lopsided in terms of what people on this site r picking. Like 90% on Tigers tonight. I think I'll have to sink with the ship if it happens. Can't see the Tigers losing tonight.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's funny how there is a game that will bury the board everyday. Just another game on another day.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

I've seen posts by people that r saying "biggest bet of the year," and heavy play on Tigers. That's why I say Tigers loss might bury the forum.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    I don't fully agree with last nights game. Although majority were on the Cards, there were quite a few on the Giants as well. Tonight's game is a lot more lopsided in terms of what people on this site r picking. Like 90% on Tigers tonight. I think I'll have to sink with the ship if it happens. Can't see the Tigers losing tonight.
    Your right...so much lopsided that the public is all over DET and the lines moving in the opposite direction.....

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

actually it's not very similar at all

STL on the road vs Detoit at home
    Carpenter crafty vet with great playoff stats vs Verlander best pitcher in baseball
    SFG offence not great but not terrible the last few VS NYY non exsistant offence
    Last covers had 46% of public on STL & 54% on SFG with more bets on the over than the under
    They(covers) is showing 43% on NYY & 57% DET basically the opposite of last night.
    SFG & NYY are not in similar situations at all.

I am not saying NYY won't win I am saying imo it 's unlikely so I'll take det ml & RL small

Rone247

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    I've seen posts by people that r saying "biggest bet of the year," and heavy play on Tigers. That's why I say Tigers loss might bury the forum.
    I know. Just funny you see them everyday.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

not everyone was on the cardz, giants can hit as we found out, NYY cannot and thier momentum going into tigers is horrible, plus verlander pitching it going to be a nightmare tonight for YANKEE IDIOTS

Rone247

This is why we watch. The Yankees should have no chance in hell but you never know.

freakydave

If the NYY lose it may bankrupt this forum as most here seem to have a hard on to see Verlander fail as opposed actually wanting the NYY to win.

Rone247

Most to me seem like they wanna just be called smarter than the next guy. Have yet to see one good reason NY wins. Which they may.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Rone247 View Post
    Most to me seem like they wanna just be called smarter than the next guy. Have yet to see one good reason NY wins. Which they may.
    I think you are right about that its bragging thing.If the NYY's had done anything in game 2 especially after that terrible call at 2nd I would feel differently but they seem to be beaten to me.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

wrong i see a lot of guys saying they are playing Yanks but then again only reason they are is because of the ML value

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I was heavy on vogelsong last night so i don't know what you are taking about, plus the top few posts are about how sharp the poster is for taking ny. If the tigers bankrupt the forum it will be because they won.