tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Why not take Yankees team total under for rest of playoffs?

I think this is going to be an easy bet for me for the rest of the playoffs. I haven't seen such a dismal offense in this long. Against Verlander especially, they couldn't even score on Sanchez. Not to mention, they were horrible against Baltimore also. This isn't only a funk, this is contagious. The Yankee line-up is completely horrible, and Ibanez is the only shining star so far. I mean think about it, A-Rod isn't even really playing, Cano doesn't have a hit, Granderson looks completely lost, Swisher is horrible. I mean the team total under seems golden of the rest of the post season.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

wouldnt reccomend it. I think the Yankies bats wake up tomorrow. Ive noticed teams struggling looking for hits look for that 1 day off. 1 day off can do wonders. They just needed to take there head out of the game for a bit. They will be swinging tomorrow

tshafer117

Yeah but they've had what 7 games already? Haven't woke up yet and definitely aren't gonna wake up against Verlander

dlbagby
    dlbagby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    wouldnt reccomend it. I think the yankies bats wake up tomorrow. Ive noticed teams struggling looking for hits look for that 1 day off. 1 day off can do wonders. They just needed to take there head out of the game for a bit. They will be swinging tomorrow
    dude, u are trippin', verlander is pitching and the yankees bats wont wake up tomorrow, c mon man, wtf!!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Yeah but they've had what 7 games already? Haven't woke up yet and definitely aren't gonna wake up against Verlander
    Yes 7 games all clustered together. They will be motivated Tomorrow. Yanks shoul play loose as there not expected to win. Not saying there gonna win but Tigers playing sloppy may contriute tosome runs.

BOL to your plays

dlbagby

yes, take the under 7 runs, thats a no brainer, duhhhh!!!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by dlbagby View Post
    dude, u are trippin', verlander is pitching and the yankees bats wont wake up tomorrow, c mon man, wtf!!
    Buddy, I saw Colby Rasmus go 2 for 34 at one point during the season for the Jays, John Farrell benched him. Next game he snapped out of it and went on ire. The over Under will be 3 for the Yankees. The Yanks will hav a diffrent approach here. Look for them to jump on Verlanders fastball early.

tshafer117

It's a lot different when it's the whole team though. And Coby Rasmus in the regular season is different. They already tried to bench A-Rod for a game, he came back and sucked just as much as usual. If it was just Cano I'd say their fine, but it's not the case. Ichiro and Raul are the only 2 that can hit in that line-up. I'd take the Yankees TT under 2 at this point, if their was a prop that they get shut out I'd take that

dlbagby

Okay, this one dude sayin the yankees bats will wake up, maybe so this time bc its a must win, but all im sayin, but verlander wont allow more than 2 earns runs, who cares if cano or granderson breaks out of a hitting slump and both guys go 4-4, they still wont get more than 2 earns runs on verlander!! Dude, its verlander man, the damn guy won mvp and the cy young, c mon man!!

tshafer117

Haha winner winner chicken dinner

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

and by rest of the playoffs do you mean that whole 1 more day?